View Single Post
Old 2011-05-17, 08:06 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry1970 View Post
How can I add TLH to File Menu Tools so I can click on a single file or list of selected files and send it to the TLH interface?

I have TLH integrated in explorer, but it only works on folders, not files. I need TLH to work on one or a few files a lot of times, so I wanted to add it to File Menu Tools. I need a program and the arguments.

Program is easy:
C:\Program Files\Trader's Little Helper\tralih.exe

But what are the arguments? If I send the filename(s) with or without paths, TLH says the parameters are incorrect. I assume TLH expects an option like -in or -files or something, but I cannot find the documentation for that...

Any help is appreciated for this otherwise marvellous tool!
It's a little trickier than you might think because it depends a) on the OS you're using and b) on other programs who have registered for the same file types as TLH.

Please start TLH and try Options > Restore shell integration. If this doesn't help you'll have to wait for the new release that among other things fixes all the issues with integration into Windows Explorer context menus. The new installer will be available (most likeley) around the next weekend.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes