Old 2011-05-10, 07:33 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluttony View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by roann View Post
Which new one do you talk about?
I'm currently using 2.6.0 build 168, which has a completely different GUI from the one I used before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roann View Post
To my knowledge TLH was never able to do this.
It did, and marvelously. I was able to select up to 15 folders, right click, and have it pass all of them for decoding/encoding. Now, it complains if I try to pass more than one directory, which slows me down immensely. It's enough to make me stop using the program altogether, which I pretty much have. The batch function was what sold it for me. Can I have it back?
The latest release is v2.6.0 build 168, the first release with the new GUI is v2.0.0 build 142, the last release with the old GUI is v1.1.1 build 90. Starting with v1.1.1 build 90 (or v1.1.0 build 89; not sure about that) no release is able to process more than one folder.

But you're right, v1.0.0 build 72 (released in October 2005) actually is able to process multiple folders. I don't remember why I changed things back then (there must be a reason). So I have to take a look at the source code of both releases. But do I still have the files for releases prior to build 90? Where the hell are my old backup DVDs...

Anyway, there will be a new release soon (probably next week). If there's a way to get your most wanted feature back to work it will be included. Stay tuned...
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes