View Single Post
Old 2020-04-23, 01:17 PM

Re: Checksums Demystified (.st5, .ffp and .md5)

to witness the problem that ttd staff have with a lack of pure lossless software witness here:
https://wieslawsoltes.github.io/BatchEncoder/

I am sending a n00b to use an encoder to listen to lossless files on his itunes. It is full of aac, mp3 and because he's new he could easily choose those and never hear the lossless files. he'll say "there it is! mp3, that's what I need" and all tapers feel sad inside because we produce lossless files in hopes that it will be listened to as lossless.

If tapers wanted you to hear mp3 they would give mp3 simple as that. The fanatical ttd members cannot control what you do at home but they hope you enjoy the most high fidelity representation of a great night out.

I'll stop carrying on now... here is what I've got, I appreciate anybody who helps test it or just take a look, feature suggestions welcome.

remember eta 2022 .. and next version will at minimum hide the codec museum or best case scenario be something you can switch on and off.

I'll give icons for the main functions on the left, which I will attempt to keep as few buttons as possible. put the bmps and frontah_script.ini in the same folder with frontah.dat and frontah.exe

much later a full icon set will be given, it is not very important right now.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp flac16.bmp
( 822 Bytes, 1 views)

File Type: bmp flac32.bmp
( 3.1 KB, 1 views)

File Type: bmp folder16.bmp
( 1.3 KB, 0 views)

thetradersden.org | ttd recommended free software/freeware webring
shntool tlh eac foobar2000 spek audacity cdwave vlc

Quote:
Originally posted by oxymoron
Here you are in a place of permanent madness, be careful!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes