View Single Post
Old 2007-06-01, 09:32 PM
TTD VIP

Re: What are Site Admins allowed to do with donations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by possessed
Thanks old man!

I troll out ............................. .......
agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by possessed
.........Meet freezer, the owner of many masters that will never see the light of day because he is a bitter old man .............. Love ya old man. But I love everyone, just not in the same order.
Why are you still trolling after me....Do I have something you want?
Do you think I owe you something?
I ask NOTHING from you.

Well, if you think I have something you want, why don't you be nice and prove you're so "taper-friendly" and offer this old taper a trade? Surely with all the tapers 'giving' you stuff, somebody can help you find something to trade.....what is it you want from me that you can't get that made you this angry everytyime you troll after me?

And if you think I have something you want, offer me a trade and then let everyone have what you 'liberate' from freezer.

You wanna blow your horn about what you "share" at DaD .... well, shit-fire bub, you could brag for a whole year about what you 'released' from the freezer, right.....if you can pull off a trade, huh?

HOWEVER: If I don't have anything you want, please go ahead and stifle your need to up your post count by trolling after me again .....

Make up your mind, n00bie....please either PM me for a trade, if you think I have something you want, or please stop being mean-spirited and go away IF you think I don't.

Nobody wants to see this turn into a flame war....so stop it now, possessed.......please.

Oh yeah, I love you too, as much as I respect the president .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
You wall-eyed apple-knocking pig-fuckers! You don't know shit!