View Single Post
Old 2005-12-09, 08:06 AM
Take what you want

Question Self Seeded Torrent at 99% not 100%

I went through the forum archive and seem to remember seeing a post on this but couldn't find it...

When you seed a new torrent and you announce and have active in BT some times the Status of the original seeders progress is 99% not 100% this then makes the original seeder a leach

Why would this happen is there a mistake Should the seeder, Me, re announce or close and reopen my BT client?

Sorry for all the newbie questions but I can't help it I'm a NEWBIE!!!

I won’t bother posting this part in the Suggestions forum because all Mods will see this anyway:

It might be good to have a newbie packet that gets emailed out to all new members that has all the policies in it with, most importantly, a seeding tutorial or step by step guide that covers the order in which ppl need to go through to have a valid seed... With sections all the audio formats maybe a matrix for creating an accurate lineage... etc.

I know this must seem redundant or unnecessary to people who have been doing this for a long time but I know a lot of people tapers from back in the day with awesome FOB Aud and collections for that matter who have crossed over into that time in there lives that in the current digital climate leaves them behind...

I know I sat on the sidelines for some time because I seemed to daunting a task to create all the files and have everything just so... It was the need of Video that got me back....

Just a thought

A