Thread: IPODs
View Single Post
Old 2005-12-04, 10:09 AM

Re: IPODs

I will agree that most people with iPods hardly use any space. I have a twenty gig which I got for my birthday last year (I didn't ask for one, but hell, I'm not complaining.) It does it's job, I wish I had more space. I think the big thing is, since the iPod is the "big thing" everyone has them, and everyone likes what ever is on the popular radio station.

I've yet to have a problem with my iPod, and there is this nifty little accessory that lets you play your iPod off your car radio. I'm sure other mp3 players can do that also.

The Toshiba Gigabeat is a great mp3 player as well. Especially if you like the iPod photo (which is a complete waste of money). The Gigabeat is also cheaper then an ordianry iPod. I think they range from 10-40 gigs right now.

One thing though that kind of pisses me off about mp3 players is the binary thing. I think all mp3 players should go in GiB not GB.

Sony Handicam -> Dazzle Optical -> Pinnacle Hollywood FX for minor special effects -> authored with Studio 8 -> DVD+R with Roxio
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes