View Single Post
Old 2006-08-30, 10:12 AM
Ask and I shall seed

Re: Name & Shame Uberleechers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmarsh
Roshambo was banned for telling one of our staff to f*ck off on the public forum.
LMAO.

Only and after I had already posted that I wanted my account deleted and your "staff" proceeded to lay into me with a few offensive statements of their own.

You were even online when I msg'd you to delete my account. Why did you not remove my account then??? I can only assume you wanted to make sure that I saw your staff's comments about me and bait me to post my offensive statement. Well done =)

ROFL.....It was like within 30 secs of that post that my account was deleted/banned. Had your finger on the trigger huh.

As far as offending torrents, I tried posting about trading do's and don'ts only to be ridiculed and labeled a whiner. With such an enormous staff to user ratio I would figure that stuff like that would be under control anyway....but maybe your were too busy trying to sort which of your 100+ seeds was not "maximizing" your upload

Anyway.....it's done and over with...go back to whatever it is you do over there...as you will have no problems with me anymore.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes