View Single Post
Old 2006-05-15, 08:26 PM
calvin1663

Several Great Traders

hey all, instead of posting 3 separate threads, I figured I'd consolidate and post the 3 traders I've traded with (outside of people I've already posted about), and I'm happy to say all my trades have been good experiences! Anyways, here are my notes on these people...I've not included their full names or addys on purpose, cause I want to respect their privacy, I'd appreciate it if anyone else who's traded with me to do the same!

Sal [email protected]---Sent 22+ preburned coldplay discs in exchange for 20+ TDK blanks, quick trade (we're both in CT), good communication...

Dan [email protected]---Sent 1 coldplay audio show that his friend attended, recieved a coldplay DVD (he threw in 2 guitar picks as a bonus, how cool is that?!?!?!)

John [email protected]---sent 6 arctic monkeys audio gigs, got 3 audios and a DVD, owes me 1 Audio show, will save it for next time we trade!

anyways, if any of you are looking for a good trade, PM me or them, I'll set you up with each other! (BTW--If you're looking to be generous, Sal's just starting a collection and what I did is a great way to get rid of old pre-burned discs for some blanks and give a newbie a great way to start a collection!)

cheers, calvin
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes