View Single Post
Old 2005-05-31, 11:53 AM

Notes Need help understanding concepts:

Hey all first off I would like to express my excitement in finding this site. I wish this site were around when I started collecting shows years ago.

I would like to thank all the moderators for all hard efforts they put into making this site work, and for those who share shows too. Thank you all, I"m glad I found this place.

I am a blind computer user who is new to this site, and new to many concepts and beliefs expressed on this site. I am new in general to online trading, though I must shamefully admit I have many shows of mp3 qulaity I have collected over the years, I didn't know. I have read the faq faq over and over again. I wish the faq were written more in laymen's terms. It seems like it was written for more experienced user's. What does it mean to seed? What does it mean to reseed? On the site on the main page it shows a list of shows that need to be seeded, and those that need seeds, what is the difference? I tried writing one of the moderators privately as to not clogg up this forum, but I think they've got too much going on to respond. If some of these questions seem to basic, sorry for this, but unless I am missing something, the faq doesn't seem to literally address some of these questions. I have lots more questions, but think I'll sit back, and see what kinds of responses come in before I post any further. Thank you all once again.

Last edited by donovana; 2005-05-31 at 12:22 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes