View Single Post
Old 2010-03-07, 09:00 PM
TripKore

Re: Great Trader: Tripkore

For the dumb kids who can't read. I haven't been around since November, and havn't filmed, or done trades. I havn't really touched the internet since January.

For the trades I haven't finished, you can see from other traders I have sent what I've owed, unless you didn't follow my rules. In which cases i may follow through on those trades I said to fuck off too if I get back in the game after Mayhem Festival.

Peace.

Nightphun sent quickly, But you didn't follow any of the rules, and sent lossy shows. To make up for it, i emailed you back with with an offer but you never responded.

Tim, It took you weeks to get around with my trade, by then I wasnt ready, and busy with work, and your rude emails made me not bother with the trade.

Shawn.... your constant nagging in pms/emails did not help your fact after i said a few times not to bother me 10x a day after you begged me for months to trade when I had no intrest in the first place.

For others that have issues, email, but i have no time nor interest in coming back till after mayhem prolly... take care
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes