View Single Post
Old 2008-12-22, 01:49 AM

Re: Questionable Trader: newtdecay

Has anyone heard from him lately? I see he hasn't logged into TTD for a few months now. We have a trade going back 6 months that hasn't been fulfilled from his end. I checked his feedback on here and on his etree list before doing the trade, and I figured he was a slow trader, but I can deal with that.....I'm not in a rush. He acknowledged having received our discs, and said that he had sent ours, but we never did receive them. A couple of months later we agreed that he would resend, and I offered to send him some extras for his goodwill of having to redo them (I hate when something goes "missing" in the mail - I know it is generally a given that the sender should bite the bullet and resend at their cost, but it's a toughie for me, cos I always feel bad that they have had to pay twice discs and twice postage, so I always offer some more stuff as a thanks).

We agreed on this, and then he dropped off the scene. I have written several emails and PMd thru TTD, but haven't heard back. As I said, I figured it wouldn't be a fast trade based on the feedback.....but that made no difference to me. There has been no action on his etree list for several months either.

If anyone knows what has happened with him, please get in touch with me or ask him to get in touch. First and foremost, I guess I just want to make sure he's actually ok. Secondly, I wouldn't mind receiving the discs we agreed on.....I'm not bitter and twisted about it - I'm not one of these traders that jumps up and down if a few discs don't show - we all get burned occasionally - this particular trade was 15 discs, and all except one was for my husband, so it'd be nice to get them for him.

Thanks for any help.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes