View Single Post
Old 2006-03-30, 09:43 AM
Shareblue Platinum Member

Re: Now firewalled but bombarded.

what does the popup say exactly when you click on the details button. Other than an attempt was made to connect to your computer from a remote location. I get maybe one or two random blocked messages maybe a week or so. not constant like it sounds like you are describing. You can check the box that says don't report this violation. That will make the window go away. but I would want to know a little more about what it was blocking. It sounds like you are blocking torrent requests. If you click on the firewall tab and then programs what does it say beside your client torrent. Does it say permit all or some other custom setting. I bet it's some user defined setting. I would delete your client out of the programs screen and restart your torrents. It should popup the window of do you want to allow utorrent etc... Just say permit all. After you do that your gonna get one of your error messages immediately. That is normal. After that it is just port scans from your ISP or neighborhood script kiddie.