Thread: HELP WITH U/L
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-16, 12:00 PM
TTD Staff

Re: HELP WITH U/L

You only need to fill out stuff in the Optional section if you are doing a reseed of a show previously on the ttd tracker OR if you are posting about an external torrent (a torrent on another site).

You may click on either the top box for the personalized torrent or you may simply page down and grab the torrent from there (they are the same link). I would make sure to download the torrent to your harddrive and then start the torrent from there. Also, Azureus does this weird thing sometimes where you start your personalized torrent, but then it gives and error saying the torrent isn't personalized. So, then you need to stop and remove the torrent (red X) and start it again and hopefully that error goes away (this started with Azureus 2.5.0.0, I'm not sure if it's fixed in 2.5.0.2).

(If you are on AIM, you can try me on there. I am often around, but just have AIM saying I'm out.)

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes