View Single Post
Old 2008-04-05, 09:52 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Seeding / Ratios / Utorrent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarbh View Post
thanks very much for your reply but either i'm not understanding your response or i wasn't clear in my description. i have not initiated seeding. i have only DL'd items from TTD and then i keep them available for others to access from me...i try to keep Utorrent open often, even when not DLding so that i can contribute to the stream access for others for items i have grabbed.
would your response be different knowing this?
thanks again very much
Once you finish downloading the show, you are a 'seeder', so you are then considered to be 'seeding' the show. All those shows that you have left open are considered seeds now on TTD. But, the problem is NONE of the shows that you are 'seeding' have any leechers. Therefore, nobody wants the show from you and you cannot upload to them. Take a look at the list in your profile... click where it says "Current Activity on Tracker" and it will have a column that says "S/L/C". The first column is Seeders, the second is Leechers, and the third is Completes. All the shows in that list have a 0 in the L slot. You should Stop those torrent on your uTorrent list and see if there are any torrents you have that have some leechers. That is the only way your ratio will go up.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes