View Single Post
Old 2020-06-18, 01:20 PM

Re: final step of torrent

Thank you, HOMEBREW101.

The torrent is created & I upload it. The torrent shows up in the main list of new concerts being available but I have to download it first ... it gets personalized.
DOES IT MATTER WHERE I TELL VUZE TO DOWNLOAD TO?
I've been telling it to download to the folder where the VUZE torrent file already exists & where the video files exist in their own folder.
Should I be telling VUZE to download my torrent elsewhere? This is the part where it allocates to 100% then just stops & never moves to seeding.

11. Begin seeding.
VERY IMPORTANT: download the torrent file from the thread! It gets personalized upon download. Your original torrent file will give you tracker errors. Now open the .torrent file with your BitTorrent client of choice. After it checks the files, your client will register itself as a seed with the tracker. If your client supports "super-seed" mode, you will want to enable that. Though it's not required, this mode will help you distribute the torrent faster by lowering the amount of redundant uploads. If you don't use it, plan on the upload taking about 25% longer.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes