View Single Post
Old 2007-02-11, 01:08 PM
ross88guy

Icon4 Yellow Smiley faces in Azureus....with a twist! Need Help!

Hey

Iv got a bit of a problem that no one seems to be able to fix!

Im using Azureus to download from behind my University firewall. As the Uni has a firewall that blocks all ports appart from http traffic i am using The "your-freedom" port tunnerling client in order to connect to peers.

This system works barely and i have had to upgrade my port tunelling account in order to get faster tansfer speeds. Azureus still however said i had a NAT problem, which is limiting my dolwloading to an average of 20kbs even though my Upload is 500kbs+

So using the 5 server forwards that the your-freedom client gave me i set up a forward conecting my TCP and UDP connections to the server.

This seemed to solve the problem, as all of yesterday i was connected with green smiley faces. However, for some reason Azureus says that i am now firewalled and cannot accept incoming tcp connections.my smiley faces are now yellow and i am dowloading at 20kbs but still uploading at 400kbs.

I have:
  • Tested the TCP port using the feature in Azureus and it says the port is open, but connected to a localhost (the your freedom client)
  • Tried different torrents from different trackers
  • Used a different server port forward

Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated!
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes