PDA

View Full Version : Problem uploading audio samples.

Ghostwheel
2012-06-27, 11:44 PM
So, I'm trying to upload some samples to the newest torrent I uploaded but, keep getting this error

"Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand."

I had this problem with the last torrent i uploaded as well. I have no problem uploading the .torrent file just the audio samples. I have no problem uploading samples to dime.

any suggestions?

U2Lynne
2012-06-28, 12:21 AM
How big are the audio samples? And have you tried using a different browser?

Ghostwheel
2012-06-28, 12:28 AM
How big are the audio samples? And have you tried using a different browser?

30 second 192kbps mp3 samples. Never had a problem until these last two torrents. Ill try another browser in a bit.

U2Lynne
2012-06-28, 12:29 AM
That doesn't say how big the file size is though.

Ghostwheel
2012-06-28, 12:43 AM
That doesn't say how big the file size is though.

Not big enough that they wouldnt upload. Im not at home by my computer so i cant tell you the exact size right now. But, i always use those setting for my samples and never had an issue until recently. And they upload fine elsewhere. Ill try the other browser & give the exact size when im back.

Ghostwheel
2012-06-28, 01:10 AM
well, it worked in internet explorer. strange it wont work here with firefox but, i have no problem uploading them elsewhere with firefox.

the file sizes were 705-7010KB in case you still wanted to know.

U2Lynne
2012-06-28, 10:20 AM
Odd. Those sizes are within our allowed filesize. As for the browser, if you couldn't upload it for some odd reason in firefox, and then you try again, it could be a cache issue. So, try clearing your firefox browser cache before you try to upload again using it.