PDA

View Full Version : ::: DEPOSITFILES ::: FILEFACTORY ::: UPLOADED

Rezbog Muntin
2012-04-20, 08:28 PM
anyone use the premium services at these DL sites?

these are the main three sites in the Externally Sourced Music Forum

jabulon
2012-04-21, 06:34 AM
No, I had an account at megaupload, but we all know that story.

oxymoron
2012-04-21, 03:17 PM
I would never sign up at the file hoster, it's enough that my ip address is stored briefly

Rezbog Muntin
2012-04-21, 05:28 PM
I would never sign up at the file hoster, it's enough that my ip address is stored briefly

and the reason for this would be?

Muttley
2012-04-21, 08:09 PM
Probably because they'll all get nailed sooner than later. A lot of folks had "lifetime" Mega accounts which is now money down the drain, plus who knows what info was stored.

Rezbog Muntin
2012-04-22, 11:26 AM
Probably because they'll all get nailed sooner than later. A lot of folks had "lifetime" Mega accounts which is now money down the drain, plus who knows what info was stored.

i was thinking a $20 signup for two months. DL about 35 shows i see on the External Music Forum (I am assuming that TTD has vetted these sites before adding active links to them on one of their forums) and let the membership expire.

the fee is for fast DL instead of stoopid slow.

re stored info - is it really any worse than having your computer open on a peer to peer network? who knows who is connected and what they are doing?

MalFrie
2012-04-22, 12:13 PM
I believe that you "Activly" have to close your account or they will take the same amount every month or whatever, Having said that, I enjoy my Hotfile account, and file managers amake it very easy