PDA

View Full Version : Downloading

sutter kaine
2012-04-18, 07:16 AM
Hi! I love this site but I have a problem! Why I downloading very very very slowly?!?Why many audio-video tapes are without peers/seed?? Tnx..

U2Lynne
2012-04-18, 09:09 AM
You should pick a more recently uploaded show if you want lots of seeds/peers. Also, are you firewalled? That will limit the number of peers you may connect to.

MalFrie
2012-04-18, 10:07 AM
I look back on the days when I didn`t know "What the Fucks going on" with Great Fondness, WinMx was all I knew,Then there was this .Torrent Stuff?!?!? WTF?
Good Days!

trustthex
2012-04-18, 11:41 AM
Hi! I love this site but I have a problem! Why I downloading very very very slowly?!?Why many audio-video tapes are without peers/seed?? Tnx..

Congrats on a quality nick. So, was the ending a dream/madness or reality?

Like lynne said, more recently seeded shows will download much quicker (generally). Provide a link to one you are having a problem with...

sutter kaine
2012-04-18, 01:12 PM
Tnx so much!!!!Of course reality!!!:D like every day of my life!!!:D...i loveeeeeeeeee Sutter Kaine movie!!!!I think I am not the only....
Ok..i'll look the seeds so there are many cd or dvd that have 1 or 2 peers or seeds and I download to 8Kb..:( of course!!! I'll try with more seed/peers..tnx to everybody!!!!

sutter kaine
2012-04-20, 03:52 PM
Where there are many seed/peers my downloading is very strong..:D...so It's a sin where the seed/peers there are not...:(