PDA

View Full Version : No lineage on Bowie soundboard rehearsal bootleg

vixis
2012-04-07, 10:29 AM
Hello,
I have Bowie Vancouver Station - 02-02-1976 rehearsals - SBD. The only problem is there is no lineage in the txt file. According to the audio torrents uploading page, shows prior to 2005 don't necessarily need lineage, but I just wanted to check to see what other people think before I upload the torrent.

The closest thing to lineage I could find is: Mainman & The Mainline bootleg, taped from the Vancouver Rehearsels. Is this right?

Any ideas?

Thanks!
-Vixis

Igemo75
2012-04-09, 04:23 AM
Have you seen this one ?

"DAVID BOWIE

VANCOUVER 1976 DRESS REHEARSALS

QUALITY: VERY GOOD SOUNDBOARD

Contrast clause:
this is way better sounding and more natural than the lousy bootleg releases, and it also comes from a different source, all together

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFO FILE:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bowie fanatics,
here it is, another `76 upgrade. Well, this one was pretty good to start with, and now it`s even better.
I have edited back in, Jean Genie that was missing, and i have also edited in the fals start of Five Years that was also missing.Someone was already dealing with this soundboard, it was mastered pretty loud for my taste but i did not want my remaster to be more quiet than this so they are the same in loudness. But they are different in other things.
I have fixed pitch, phase and levels and then i did the EQ.
No compression, limiters or noise reduction!
Erik Snow and Quicksand were very helpful. Erik made another tasty artwork.

Enjoy

Captain Acid March 2012

David Bowie - Vancouver Station - 02-02-1976 rehearsals - SBD

David Bowie - Rehearsals 1976 (2nd February 1976)
The Pacific National Exhibition Coliseum
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Very Good Soundboard Recording Remastered By Captain Acid

Disc ONE

1 STATION TO STATION
2 SUFFRAGETTE CITY
3 WAITING FOR THE MAN
4 WORD ON A WING
5 STAY
6 TVC 15
7 SISTER MIDNIGHT
8 LIFE ON MARS?
9 FIVE YEARS

Disc TWO

10 PANIC IN DETROIT
11 FAME
12 CHANGES
13 THE JEAN GENIE
14 QUEEN BITCH
15 REBEL REBEL

Size 582.29 MB"

direwolf-pgh
2012-04-09, 06:24 AM
Title: PNE Live Rehearsals 1976.
Label: Shout To The Top.
Catalog#: STTP 084/085.
Venue/City: rehearsals at the Pacific National Exhibition Coliseum Vancouver BC Canada 2/2/76.
Recording: Soundboard. Very good SQ.

..it may have been ripped from this silver. something to check on/locate