PDA

View Full Version : Workingman's Tracker?

vladsmythe
2011-03-12, 09:44 AM
Is Workingman's Tracker down now? I was looking for sbds of MousePup shows - the new RatDog clone band.

U2Lynne
2011-03-12, 10:35 AM
Never even heard of them. :/

vladsmythe
2011-03-12, 11:14 AM
You never heard of Workingman's Tracker? We are a GDcentric trading community. Also featuring GD spinoffs and tribute bands such as Phil and Friends, RatDog, and Furthur.

vladsmythe
2011-03-12, 12:51 PM
I just found out. According to gflded - "Our host is down. There's nothing much we can do until they're back online."

No worries.

Black Dog
2011-03-12, 08:43 PM
I just found out. According to gflded - "Our host is down. There's nothing much we can do until they're back online."

No worries.

:bang:

your the man

vladsmythe
2011-03-12, 08:44 PM
No, they are the men...and women. Making the world a better place one Grateful Dead download at a time. We salute them!

vladsmythe
2011-03-13, 10:48 PM
My people on the ground say the "all clear" signal will happen shortly. :rock: :tunes: :wolfkat:

edhead70
2011-03-14, 12:44 AM
just tried to log on and its still down...bummer. ground forces yet to reach target. :D

jabulon
2011-03-14, 10:52 AM
Never even heard of them. :/

me neither.

vladsmythe
2011-03-14, 03:07 PM
We've been working on the problem 24/7 and can't seem to fix the issue. Please be patient. It may be a while, as our finest crew of technicians has been dispatched to Japan to help with their servers.

vladsmythe
2011-03-14, 04:24 PM
***BREAKING NEWS***
Workingman's Tracker is back up. After marathon troubleshooting, it was decided that a swift kick - known as "The Fonzi Effect", was needed. Indeed, it was all that was needed. Thanks to all for your patience. Please come and visit us soon! :)

aikowolf
2011-03-14, 08:54 PM
***BREAKING NEWS***
Workingman's Tracker is back up. After marathon troubleshooting, it was decided that a swift kick - known as "The Fonzi Effect", was needed. Indeed, it was all that was needed. Thanks to all for your patience. Please come and visit us soon! :)

kind of brash for someone who is "under the radar" there now aren't you :disbelief

tonebloke
2011-03-15, 12:38 AM
Is Workingman's Tracker dedicated only to GD ?

edhead70
2011-03-15, 02:19 AM
***BREAKING NEWS***

LOL :clap: Congratulations. funny how the 'fonzi Effect' works when you least expect it. thanks for the update. was on it earlier today and its all good.

aikowolf
2011-03-15, 02:23 PM
Is Workingman's Tracker dedicated only to GD ?

pretty much so TB, you might find Millers there a couple days before say LL, but really they should be called the redundancy tracker since you will find EVERYTHING they have elsewhere, including etree, these Dead Heads just can't get enough secret societies under their belts it seems like

tonebloke
2011-03-16, 12:49 AM
pretty much so TB, you might find Millers there a couple days before say LL, but really they should be called the redundancy tracker since you will find EVERYTHING they have elsewhere, including etree, these Dead Heads just can't get enough secret societies under their belts it seems like

:thumbsup