PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted, are any of these OR'd?

jabulon
2011-01-18, 07:48 AM
I didn't know where to put this, this seems to be the most appropiate place/forum. I want to upload this dvd with the following songs. Does any of you know if any of these are OR'd? I want to make sure it is okay before I upload this.

Yardbirds, Music Hall De France (1966-07-22):
Train Kepta Rollin
Shapes Of Things
Over, Under Sideways, Down

Yardbirds, Bouton Rouge (1968-03-09):
Train Kepta Rollin
Dazed And Confused
Josephine

Spencer Davis Group, Music Hall De France (1967):
I'm A Man
Every Little Thing

Spencer Davis Group, Tetes De Bois... (1968):
Mr. Second Class

Music Hall De France (1968):
Spencer Davis Group - Dust My Blues

Rockenstock (1972):
MC5 - Thunder Express
MC5 - Empty Heart
Brian Auger's Oblivion Express - Don't Look Away
Brian Auger's Oblivion Express - Somebody Help Us
Flamin' Groovies - Roll Over Beethoven

all footage come from a French TV station called ORTF.

thanks for your help.

rspencer
2011-01-18, 08:00 AM
Pretty sure the Yardbirds stuff isn't. No idea about the rest, but I've only ever seen French TV stuff on bootlegs.

jabulon
2011-01-18, 08:11 AM
Pretty sure the Yardbirds stuff isn't. No idea about the rest, but I've only ever seen French TV stuff on bootlegs.
Thanks! I did some googling and I couldn't find anything myself, but may be somebody knows something about these I don't.

trustthex
2011-01-18, 11:50 AM
Post it. Worst thing that can happen is someone will comment that it's official, and the torrent gets pulled. In that case we're all a lil wiser, otherwise - new Yardbirds.

daddyray
2011-01-18, 11:58 AM
I cannot find anything that was ORed of that Yardbirds stuff nor that era Spencer Davis (post Steve Winwood I think since I have a 67 documentary where he is already gone)...I've never heard of rockenstock.
I say please post it...especially after the Shindig thing which had Beckola with a Tele (not the esquire..if I recall he said he used the band's telecaster which Clapton had used til he could get something he liked himself).
as ever you are finding and sharing great stuff....thanks!

jabulon
2011-01-18, 01:08 PM
Post it. Worst thing that can happen is someone will comment that it's official, and the torrent gets pulled. In that case we're all a lil wiser, otherwise - new Yardbirds.
I like your reasoning, think we'll do that.