PDA

View Full Version : My torrents deleted???

PG1Tapes
2010-12-14, 04:55 PM
I was just seeding a torrent that I UL'd here yesterday. After seeding for several hours, I noticed that there was an error and it was no longer seeding. I checked my account and the torrents were gone without any notice.

WTF?!!?

GRC
2010-12-14, 05:29 PM
At least two of them have been 'pulled' by the mods - look in the 'Pulled Audio Torrents' forum, and usually the last post in the thread is from a mod, telling why.

dcbullet
2010-12-15, 10:44 AM
Correct. Garbage lineage, official release.

PG1Tapes
2010-12-15, 11:38 AM
Correct. Garbage lineage, official release.

Okay, so the one didn't have lineage. I got it that way in a trade. The second was NOT an official release. If it actually WAS on the Butthole Surfer's official site, it was on their free bootleg MP3's page.

tonebloke
2010-12-15, 11:12 PM
Okay, so the one didn't have lineage. I got it that way in a trade. The second was NOT an official release. If it actually WAS on the Butthole Surfer's official site, it was on their free bootleg MP3's page.

If it's bootleg eMPty3 what is it doing here ?????

GRC
2010-12-16, 02:24 AM
If it's bootleg eMPty3 what is it doing here ?????

Is the OP saying that it might be on their downloadable mp3s page, but this is a different version, and hence OK to post here....?

Five
2010-12-16, 02:31 AM
^this seems to be the case

so if in fact the BS show was an mp3 giveaway and never for sale, and the version you posted is a lossless version of the same then sorry about that, it is okay to re-post it.

a misunderstanding better safe than sorry!

PG1Tapes
2010-12-16, 05:36 AM
^this seems to be the case

so if in fact the BS show was an mp3 giveaway and never for sale, and the version you posted is a lossless version of the same then sorry about that, it is okay to re-post it.

a misunderstanding better safe than sorry!

It's alright. And to those above, it IS lossless. I test all my torrents before I post them.

bstrohl
2010-12-17, 10:09 AM
Sorry about that ...

Ok. I think that does it...I am quietly weeping letting this puppy out to the hordes, but you people move mee...

The quote in your original posts sounded like someone I know. The actual date from the archive is May 27, 1982.

Peace to you

PG1Tapes
2010-12-17, 10:44 AM
Sorry about that ...

The quote in your original posts sounded like someone I know. The actual date from the archive is May 27, 1982.

Peace to you

It's all good, man. I just copied the text file from the archive, so what is written there isn't my wording.