PDA

View Full Version : I can't found "Emmylou Harris & The Hot Band - Old Grey Whistle Test Special 1977 DVD PAL Menu"

Yawara
2010-10-30, 02:38 AM
"Emmylou Harris & The Hot Band - Old Grey Whistle Test Special 1977 DVD PAL Menu"
I've uploaded this torrent yesterday....torrent appears 100% with 1 seed in my U-Torrent engine (opened from Trader's), but then the thread doesn't appear on Trader's neither the torrent at Trader's torrents list nor at my profile....it only appears on my U Torren with 1 seed and no leech....but in Trader's I can't see anything about it
..¿What happens??...I've tried to upload it again, but I can't, Trader's says that there's a problem and doesn't let me upload it
What can I do to upload it again...o for the first time..I don't know if the torrent or the thread are already on Trader's or not
Thanks in advance
Yawara
:rolleyes:

U2Lynne
2010-10-30, 09:37 AM
You never clicked the Submit this Thread button and so the torrent got uploaded, but a thread never created for the torrent. I've deleted the torrent from the tracker, so you can upload it again.... but remember to push the Submit this Thread button this time. :)

ep620
2010-10-30, 11:13 AM
The proper reply would have been: You can't found the submit button. ;)