PDA

View Full Version : DVD-A Sharing : Audio or Video torrent?

Mrmoving
2010-06-12, 01:00 PM
Hi!

I just have one question about the forum. I downloaded years ago, from a hub, a Dvd-A 5.1 from the 1974-11-16 Pink Floyd's Show in the Empire Pool. I'm just asking : where should I post it? In the audio, or the video forum? (we should burn the files into a dvd-r)

The person who made it did a flacfingerprint for every channel, and lineage (just to say it :) ).

rspencer
2010-06-12, 03:36 PM
DVD-A(udio) would go in the audio BT forum. These days, how it might/should be burned becomes less & less relevant, since fewer people are burning anything.

lpmaskman
2010-06-13, 04:06 AM
I think audio, because it's contents audio.

Mrmoving
2010-06-13, 09:02 AM
DVD-A(udio) would go in the audio BT forum. These days, how it might/should be burned becomes less & less relevant, since fewer people are burning anything.

Thank you :)

So do you think I should share? 5.1, we have to burn it for listening. So maybe, only people who want to burn are gonna donwload it ...

What do you think about this ?

mbself
2010-06-13, 10:22 AM
It can be listened to without being burned. With the proliferation of I-pod like devices and cars with massive hard drives to store music etc......the need to burn a product is less important than ever. I burn to give away to friends whom I know prefer it....but I have not burned a cd for personal listening in about 2 years. I should probably burn everything that is important to me and make artwork and have them around for conversation pieces, but who am i kidding?

rspencer
2010-06-13, 03:11 PM
There's likely nothing you can burn & listen to that you can't find software to listen on a computer, etc.