PDA

View Full Version : Old Age

Cantrip
2010-04-19, 06:30 PM
Had to reformat my comp after about three months of non-use. Can't remember what kind of programs I was using to burn concerts to cdr's. Any suggestions? I know I had Nero and wasn't all that happy with it. Any good shareware out there?

paddington
2010-04-19, 07:34 PM
All the info you'll need is in the FAQ, the specific parts are linked in my sig. :wave: Good luck

Cantrip
2010-04-19, 08:15 PM
All the info you'll need is in the FAQ, the specific parts are linked in my sig. :wave: Good luck

Thanks James, If I have questions, can I PM you?

paddington
2010-04-19, 08:35 PM
Just use this thread. Not only will it be faster, but others can benefit, as well :thumbsup:

we420247
2010-04-20, 06:49 AM
I've been using Imgburn for a while now to burn all my discs [audio and video] and been quite happy with it. It can burn any kind of disc that your drive is capable of AND it's free! Only exception I can think of is VCD/SVCD discs but who here would want those? :)

we420247
2010-04-20, 07:15 AM
NOTE : I see you have NERO listed but I think Imgburn is a far superior product in virtually all aspects. I haven't used NERO, or owned it, since my NERO 6 shat itself until my recent purchase of a Lightscribe drive which had NERO 8 bundled with it. I ONLY use NERO for labeling the discs once they're burnt. It's an even bigger resource hog now than before. If folks like it cool but I would NEVER pay for it with a high quality, small footprint, free program like Imgburn. Once I find a way to Lightscribe the disc without NERO [or ROXIO or whatever $ program] it is outta here.

Sorry for the new post but apparently I exceeded the time limit for editing my previous post. :hmm: :disbelief

AAR.oner
2010-04-20, 08:27 AM
on the windows platform, ONES is the best imo

http://ww1.tx-software.com/boutique_us/liste_produits.cfm?type=7&code_lg=lg_us

Cantrip
2010-04-20, 10:56 AM
I've been using Imgburn for a while now to burn all my discs [audio and video] and been quite happy with it. It can burn any kind of disc that your drive is capable of AND it's free! Only exception I can think of is VCD/SVCD discs but who here would want those? :)

I was trying the imgburn last night but I couldn't get anything listenable on the CDR's. Which command do you use to burn Waves onto a CDR?

Thanks.

Cantrip
2010-04-20, 10:58 AM
on the windows platform, ONES is the best imo

http://ww1.tx-software.com/boutique_us/liste_produits.cfm?type=7&code_lg=lg_us

Thanks AAR, I'll give er a shot.

lintoni
2010-04-20, 12:31 PM
I was trying the imgburn last night but I couldn't get anything listenable on the CDR's. Which command do you use to burn Waves onto a CDR?

Thanks.

How to write an Audio CD from music files using ImgBurn Supported files include Ape, Flac, Ogg, MP3, Wav and Wma

(http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=5555)

Imgburn is excellent, though maybe not the moust intuitive of programs. However, there are excellent guides available for it - use the mebsearch of your choice and you'll find them easily enough.