PDA

View Full Version : Trouble burning dvds with Nero 7...

jmars63
2010-03-23, 09:35 AM
The disc will burn fine and play correctly until I try to skip ahead in the disc using the chapter forward button on my remote control. The dvd loses sound. The dvd also loses sound if I try to play a song other than the first option in the song selection menu. If I start the disc from the begining and play straight through I have no sound issues. Anyone have any idea to fix this problem? Thank you!

Thulani
2010-03-23, 09:54 AM
Download a trial version of TMPGEnc Authoring Works or DVD-Lab Pro and try a reauthoring. If you downloaded the DVD from here you can also ask people if they had problems with it.

AAR.oner
2010-03-23, 12:40 PM
typically this is more of an issue with the DVD player itself and not the disc...like kill_them_all said, have you asked others who d/led it if they had the same issue?

jmars63
2010-03-30, 11:48 PM
there were others who had the same issue but there was never a solution posted to the problem. this happens both in my bluray player and my dvd player thats built into my tv. chapter selection works fine when i play through the computer. also, i burned a different show to dl and did not have this same problem. please help!

Thulani
2010-03-31, 03:22 AM
Try a reauthoring with TMPGEnc. Import your DVD in TMPGENC, import chapters, output it with or without menu. Burn. See if it works.