PDA

View Full Version : Good video with bad audio

theduder
2010-01-16, 10:51 AM
I have a video of moe from Summer Camp 09 with some very bad audio. I have found good audio from this show. What program do I need to re-dub with the better audio?

AAR.oner
2010-01-16, 11:13 AM
first, you'll need to demux the vob files
next, add the new audio to the video stream and sync in yer dvd authoring program
create menus etc and author the new dvd

as for what progs to use, depends on yer os

Naregatsi
2010-01-24, 05:04 AM
I have a video of moe from Summer Camp 09 with some very bad audio. I have found good audio from this show. What program do I need to re-dub with the better audio?

my os is Windows
and I use Vegas it's really a great program
first you open your video and delete the audio part
the video will remain without its original video then you can add the better audio under the video
BUT you must pay attention to sync it properly to the video
and once finished then you just render it as MPEG2 (by choosing PAL or NTSC regarding with which Format you originally have the video)

As for Authoring DVD architect is a good or even TMPGEnc DVD Author

Naregatsi
2010-01-24, 05:21 AM
Sorry "the video will remain without its original audio then you can add the better audio under the video"

bigwurock
2010-01-25, 09:04 PM
you don't want to rerender the video....just do a wav file of the new audio..lpcm is the best..synch it up save it..import the video to dvd arch..deleate the old audio and them import the new one..done...finish it up..

my os is Windows
and I use Vegas it's really a great program
first you open your video and delete the audio part
the video will remain without its original video then you can add the better audio under the video
BUT you must pay attention to sync it properly to the video
and once finished then you just render it as MPEG2 (by choosing PAL or NTSC regarding with which Format you originally have the video)

As for Authoring DVD architect is a good or even TMPGEnc DVD Author