PDA

View Full Version : Bad Trader: Tripkore - Robert Zimmerman

swervncarz
2009-03-29, 01:10 PM
Did multiple trades with Tripkore, always great! Killer list w/ tons of masters. Thanks for the great shows! Highly recommended.

pargazo82
2009-04-03, 08:27 AM
I agree
great trader i have made few trades with him
honest and fast
thx mate

IRONHEAD
2009-05-26, 04:21 PM
I would like to publicly thank Tripkore for blaming me on his website for the reason he quit trading.All the nice comments like "douchebag" and "fucktard" were quite funny as well.All i wanted was my discs.I made a deal with you back in March.I do admit i was slow at the start but i did come through and mailed your 10 selections.Yes, i did email you quite a few times inquiring about my shows.I don't have a personal problem with you at all.But when you do a "trade"...that means both parties agree to a # of discs and get it done.Here it is a month and a half later and i don't have anything.
I do check up on my trades via email,not P.M.'s or the other traders websites and so forth.A simple explanation would have been fine.Not a bunch of hateful,harsh ass comments.I also understand that you can be busy at times.I work swing shifts and still get my trades out in less than a week.I hope this can be resolved.But quitting trading due to something like this is damn ridiculous.

bosscheech
2009-05-28, 01:34 AM
^^^

Don't worry, I don't think he's done trading.

IRONHEAD
2009-05-28, 07:11 AM
Well ,I hope he does continue to trade.I also hope he comes through and honor the trade we set up.Thats all i ask.I have traded many years with many people and been ripped off a few times,just like anyone else who trades on a regular basis.I have traded numerous times on this site with no problems.Thats why i kinda wanted to air this out.Just honor your trades when you set them up and follow through.

Sean
2009-11-29, 06:32 PM
Waiting for this guy to come through sent out his trade on the 13th of nov nothing yet hopefully he does send gee :(

skarhead666
2009-12-03, 03:52 AM
Be paitent, TK lives up to his word he is just slow.

Sean
2009-12-07, 05:13 PM
i just been informed he owes a trader i know 10 discs as well as me! is this guy really a good trader? im still waitin for a reply and my dvds damn sure hope he comes through and not be a slapnut!

sanpablobay
2009-12-09, 01:53 AM
is this guy really a good trader?

anyone willing to sell their masters for profit is not a good trader.

Sean
2009-12-11, 10:40 AM
STILL WAITING I WANNA KNOW WTF IS GOING ON! I MEAN WTF HOW HARD IS IT TO DUB SEND THROUGH POST OFFICE?

Sean
2010-01-13, 07:57 PM
this fucking bastard still hasnt came through yet what an asshole to anyone out there who sets up a trade and he haves you send first dont do it have him send first he's obviously a bad trader dont get caught in his trap like i did you'll regret it and it will be waste of money and time he ignores all my e-mails after he told me he got his ten dvds for out trade i sent out on the 13 of nov 2009 also very rude e-mails never experinced this with any trader i dealt with be carefull! SO TRIPWHORE IF YOU SEE THIS JUST SEND ME MY GOD DAMN 10 DVDS YOU OWE ME JESUS CHRIST!

skarhead666
2010-01-13, 08:21 PM
He posted this on another board.
http://www.bandsvideos.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=58594#58594

NightpunX
2010-01-14, 02:21 AM
this fucking bastard still hasnt came through yet what an asshole to anyone out there who sets up a trade and he haves you send first dont do it have him send first he's obviously a bad trader dont get caught in his trap like i did you'll regret it and it will be waste of money and time he ignores all my e-mails after he told me he got his ten dvds for out trade i sent out on the 13 of nov 2009 also very rude e-mails never experinced this with any trader i dealt with be carefull! SO TRIPWHORE IF YOU SEE THIS JUST SEND ME MY GOD DAMN 10 DVDS YOU OWE ME JESUS CHRIST!

I'm agree with some people Tripkore Rip me off 1 times and i will still never forget that i never understand why he's doing a thing like and IF i'm not the only one who has ripped off by this guy... this guy is seriouly a bad trader! he's reputation will be not se good as its seem... otherwize if tripkore take the chance to ship DVD to all the people who he has ripped it off he will get his good reputation!!! understand? i hope.... i have a GOOD reputation I NEVER RIP OFF ANYBODY I,m working a lot i still ship dvd to a lot of people! and its not a question about be BUSY if you cannot have the time for trading stop trading.... that my opinion.... getting a good reputation is REALLY important with people if you try ripping off people its bad.... really bad and i understand people who has ripped it off by the guy :( but i cannot understand by he's always busy... if he make trading again :disbelief
sorry but really unfair to me :disbelief

Sean
2010-02-13, 04:19 PM
He posted this on another board.
http://www.bandsvideos.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=58594#58594
yea this post seems hes gonna finish up his trades next month march hopefully he'll send mine and a buddy of mine i traded with IRONHEAD and had no problems when i traded with him he sent me a metallica to dub and sent back without no problems but tripkore said on his site 2 traders didnt follow directions! i hope this is not me i didnt do anything what the hell is he talking about? i wonder but hopefully he'll send my trade cause if he dont that a scummy thing to do i'll be waiting! :(

ingram
2010-02-13, 06:11 PM
tripkore is many time proven bad trader and bootleg seller.

Sean
2010-03-01, 12:17 PM
its march tripkore get your shit together damn and complete your trades you owe im gunna keep postin shit till you man up!!!!!!

TripKore
2010-03-07, 09:00 PM
For the dumb kids who can't read. I haven't been around since November, and havn't filmed, or done trades. I havn't really touched the internet since January.

For the trades I haven't finished, you can see from other traders I have sent what I've owed, unless you didn't follow my rules. In which cases i may follow through on those trades I said to fuck off too if I get back in the game after Mayhem Festival.

Peace.

Nightphun sent quickly, But you didn't follow any of the rules, and sent lossy shows. To make up for it, i emailed you back with with an offer but you never responded.

Tim, It took you weeks to get around with my trade, by then I wasnt ready, and busy with work, and your rude emails made me not bother with the trade.

Shawn.... your constant nagging in pms/emails did not help your fact after i said a few times not to bother me 10x a day after you begged me for months to trade when I had no intrest in the first place.

For others that have issues, email, but i have no time nor interest in coming back till after mayhem prolly... take care

IRONHEAD
2010-03-08, 04:24 AM
I did admit earlier in this thread that i was slow at the start.BUT i did follow through with my end of the trade.I mailed first,10 dvds total of what you requested.PLUS none of my emails were rude in my opinion.I hit you up once maybe twice a week there for a while to get the status of what i traded for in our deal.I did not come out publicly and dog your ass like you did me with all your name calling..there is no sense in that at all.All i ask is for you to do is follow through with your trades.If you don't have the time due to a busy life...then don't set up any trades.Good communication is a great key to trading throughout the whole process.It's been almost a year..hopefully you will do the right thing... come forth and honor the trades that you have not completed.
Tim

Sean
2010-03-15, 04:58 PM
I BELIVE IT WOULD LIKE TO FUCK THIS GUY UP LITERALY FOR BEING A SLAPNUT TO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IM GONNA WARNE ALL TRADERS TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM HIS REP IS GONNA BE BAD WATCH OUT HE MIGHT TRY TO CHANGE HIS NAME AND ADDRESS SO HE CAN DO THE SAME SHIT AGAIN LIKE MOST THAT DO SCUMMY DEALINGS LIKE HIM MUTHAFUCKER IS PROBLY A LITTLE KID

Sean
2010-03-24, 11:02 AM
i give up! ;( JUST ANOTHER SCUMBAG THAT DOESNT HOLD HIS END OF THE DEAL! AVOID!

Sean
2010-03-29, 12:52 PM
HA HA HA. HES BANNED WATCH EM COME BACK WITH A NEW USER NAME! DONT WORRY TRIPWHORE I GOT YOUR ADDRESS I SHOULD MAKE YOU A VISIT AND ROB ALL YOUR SHIT THEN TRASH YOUR HOUSE FOR BEING A SCUMBAG ON YOUR END LOSER FUCK YOU

paddington
2010-03-29, 05:50 PM
Sean has been banned for making personal threats of violence in this thread.

Don't do it, folks.

bosscheech
2010-04-13, 12:23 AM
To stir up an old thread, this guy is a complete idiot. Not to mention a TERRIBLE filmer. But it's funny cause he thinks he's good.

It's funny because he mentioned he wouldn't continue a trade w/ someone who didn't follow his rules. He didn't follow SEVERAL of my rules, after he begged me to trade one of my Metallica Masters' last year. We had a great trade before, and talked regularly, then he changed into a rude prick.

I can understand someone being busy and slow. There's a solution to that: don't take on more trades than you can handle.

Sean
2010-05-01, 08:08 PM
WOW I KNOW I WAS BANNED FOR AWHILE BUT HAD TO VENT ON TRIPKORE HE SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED ON THIS SITE HE SETS UP TRADES GETS WHAT HE WANTS BAILS ON E-MAILS AVOIDS THE PEOPLE COMPLETLY MAKES LIES AND EXCUSES SO HE CAN UP HIS LIST DAMN PATHETIC IF YOU WANNA KNOW THE RITE TRUTH AND MY RITE OPINION. ANYBODY NOTICE ON HIS PREVIOUS POST ON HERE HE MADE UP EXCUSES WHY HE DIDNT COMPLETE OUR TRADES? ITS CHILDISH AND NEEDS TO STOP I MEAN DAMN HE HAD ME SENT FIRST WAS SUPCIOUS OF HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE WITH THE RUDE IMPATIENT E-MAILS TO GET ME TO MAIL THEM SO I PUT ALL THE TRUST I COULD BUT FAILED HE ALSO TRIED TO GET ME TO SEND HIM 20+ IN THE FIRST PLACE I WAS LIKE YOU NUTS? NO WAY BUT SENT HIM 10 DVDS ON 11/5/09 NOTHING KEEPS BAILING AND LIEING AND MAKEING EXCUSES. BAD KARMA WILL HIT YOU SOON:nono: LITTLE PANZY

Sean
2010-07-06, 11:45 PM
OK LAST POST ON HERE OF ALLTIME DONE COMPLETED OUT. but your e-mail will be accepted when i read it if its good enough all my stuff is top notch and make sure it stays in the best quality good opinion idea for you apperciate somethings thats good keep it in cases if any mess is on it clean it rite off so you may recover it its good to be clean about yourself and serent things if its just complete garbage and is filmed wrong like floor shot because you got too nervous or parnoid of sercurity make it on the best quality CDR possible use your good heads and brains. i've dealt from filmers all over the world even talked to them on the phone they really know i got too many stories then that no lies and games here on my part if you think i'm lieing dont bother judgeing me on here or harassing me thats big time poorsport if you know the defintions of that lol lmao if you dont ha ha ha ha. ;) ok nooooooo need to keep fussin on here anymore only 4real 4 now on YEAH HELLYEA PUMP YOUR DEVIL FISTS IN THE AIR WOOOOOOO. ok anyone good talk to me i'm a very good person if theirs evidence you were good and i see it and no rude talk trying to get me to shoot you something free come on chill get off that bad stuff that making you the scum of the earth. you get that? some old people like parents reading this would be like. what? didnt get it not worth talkin that out to those people. ;( you feel that? ok blah blah blah

tonebloke
2010-07-07, 01:27 AM
:hmm: :confused:

purebill
2010-07-28, 03:30 AM
tripkore is an asshole.he listed me as a bad trader on his page and it was all lies.he wanted me to trade 2 shows for a supoosed master of his that was not even a show he taped he is a scumbag

harpic
2012-01-17, 09:53 AM
Not a good trader at all... Good trade, never had problems with his shows when I received them... But always a problem to get a dvd from him... At the total, I gave him a 30 dvd for 6 of him (and even didn't count how much)... Each time don't know what he wants... Very poor trade for a man that don't have many difficulties to get a famous collection of dvds... For trades, I was surprised at beginning, thought it was joke at middle and at end with master question show trade was killed becuz wasn't happy (he ask always more and more)

aor_music
2012-01-21, 03:09 AM
VERY BAD TRADER!!!!.....

This character when traded, and say the selection you want, do not ensure that he lacks any dvd. I decline the trade, because after several messages, did not know that I could record my concerts selected from your list. He also rejects you some concerts on his list, because he has them on VHS and has no time to rip. Very bad trader

1º He has in the concerts list 5 concerts of Orgy Band: i choose 4 cocnerts of this band and comment that have in VHS and don't have time for rip.... in the list not specified the system, and forces me to choose others 4 concerts. This boy is very very BAD TRADER

2º I choose 23 concerts of Coal Chamber band and comment, can't ensure all copy, this trader not sure have 23 coal chamber concerts in his possession at this time.

Finally, after 6 emails, I don't have clear, that I get from this trade. I decided to decline the trade and this chapter begins this battle. ????....

Mystc
2012-01-21, 10:27 AM
VERY BAD TRADER!!!!.....

This character when traded, and say the selection you want, do not ensure that he lacks any dvd. I decline the trade, because after several messages, did not know that I could record my concerts selected from your list. He also rejects you some concerts on his list, because he has them on VHS and has no time to rip. Very bad trader

1º He has in the concerts list 5 concerts of Orgy Band: i choose 4 cocnerts of this band and comment that have in VHS and don't have time for rip.... in the list not specified the system, and forces me to choose others 4 concerts. This boy is very very BAD TRADER

2º I choose 23 concerts of Coal Chamber band and comment, can't ensure all copy, this trader not sure have 23 coal chamber concerts in his possession at this time.

Finally, after 6 emails, I don't have clear, that I get from this trade. I decided to decline the trade and this chapter begins this battle. ????....

so where is the bad trade from when you didnt trade with this person? seems like this person simply stated they could not find a show you requested and ask to pick another show.

pretty random how all of a sudden this trader is popping up after 2 yrs no? seems like someone is creating fake accounts to tarnish someones name.

aor_music
2012-01-21, 10:45 AM
so where is the bad trade from when you didnt trade with this person? seems like this person simply stated they could not find a show you requested and ask to pick another show.

pretty random how all of a sudden this trader is popping up after 2 yrs no? seems like someone is creating fake accounts to tarnish someones name.

What?, I have asked of this men 23 concerts of Coal Chamber, he would say, i did not know that concert, i could send. I mean, after several emails, was not able to specify that i was going to send. Also, i asked 4 concerts of Orgy band, and told me that he can not send, because they are on VHS. In his list is not specified as VHS. Trade creates false hopes. And besides, who are you to judge me? I do not know at all, to think well of me.

antinea
2012-01-21, 01:32 PM
sorry, I'm not always convinced of the perfect honesty of tripkore but it seems to me obvious that you can't call him "bad trader" if the trade is NOT finalized :nono:

Mystc
2012-01-21, 01:44 PM
What?, I have asked of this men 23 concerts of Coal Chamber, he would say, i did not know that concert, i could send. I mean, after several emails, was not able to specify that i was going to send. Also, i asked 4 concerts of Orgy band, and told me that he can not send, because they are on VHS. In his list is not specified as VHS. Trade creates false hopes. And besides, who are you to judge me? I do not know at all, to think well of me.
Right, not everyone has 100% perfect trade lists. Not everyone lists aud, pro, minutes, quality, cd, dvd, vhs etc descriptions for every bootleg they have. You made requests, That trader clearly stated it was on VHS and you simply got mad with no patience and calling him a bad trader with no trade?

... seems you are in the wrong here. sorry.

aor_music
2012-01-21, 03:25 PM
sorry, I'm not always convinced of the perfect honesty of tripkore but it seems to me obvious that you can't call him "bad trader" if the trade is NOT finalized :nono:

Sorry it is my opinion

Mystc
2012-01-21, 10:07 PM
Sorry it is my opinion

don't think how this works, but you can try.
seems like they have a lot of new updates, so maybe its just you.
of course thats my opinion =)

aor_music
2012-01-22, 03:29 AM
don't think how this works, but you can try.
seems like they have a lot of new updates, so maybe its just you.
of course thats my opinion =)

Imagine, that i had recorded part of the DVDs that he asked me. He asked me initially 27 dvds... after 5 emails could have started recording ....

antinea
2012-01-22, 03:40 AM
Imagine, that i had recorded part of the DVDs that he asked me. He asked me initially 27 dvds... after 5 emails could have started recording ....
we didn't imagine anything but react on facts
I know very well tripkore (even trying to persuade friends to possibly refuse him on another trading forum)
but if the trade is not completed, you don't need to burn dvds
I trade a lot but I never started without the final decision

Mystc
2012-01-22, 04:27 AM
I know very well tripkore (even trying to persuade friends to possibly refuse him on another trading forum)

exactly, you never burn anything until both traders are in agreement. seems like you were rushing something and said screw it and came on here and posted that person as a bad trader when they did nothing wrong lol. Also notice you just created an account just to tarnish his name when there was no trade agreement. tsk tsk =/

Ghostwheel
2012-01-22, 07:26 AM
once again, anyone like tripkore who is willing to sell their masters for profit is not a good trader.

antinea
2012-01-22, 07:43 AM
once again, anyone like tripkore who is willing to sell their masters for profit is not a good trader.

one of the reasons why he was banned from here :wave:

aor_music
2012-01-22, 09:18 AM

Ultimately, it is a bad trader or not ?......

aor_music
2012-01-22, 09:18 AM
one of the reasons why he was banned from here :wave:

Repeat....Ultimately, it is a bad trader or not ?......

Mystc
2012-01-22, 10:01 AM

where in the thread was it proven he was selling? looks like a random post saying he sells with no proof, then banned? or did i miss it?

i don't think that makes anyone a bad trader if true, just a bad person in general.

Mystc
2012-01-22, 10:24 AM
Well it's their choice in trading with this person. My opinion has been said, there was no "actual" trade here. All i see is a trader who said what wasn't available and another trader being impatient.

I see good and bad things from this trader but no actual evidence of any wrong doing. I see a trader who trades with a lot of people lots of BIG updates and shares a lot on DIME.

Good luck people =)

Hitman Horton
2012-01-22, 10:50 AM
With the internet being what it is today it is very easy for anybody to get online and voice their opinion. In this case I have to agree with others that this person is not a bad trader for this particular incident. A bad trader is somebody that sets up a trade and then doesn't follow through on their end of the bargain. I was called a bad trader by somebody once (can't remember the name) and it upset me because the person was totally bashing me with no reason to do so. People are being sued in small claims court for lying about people and bashing them for no reason so everybody needs to think really hard before posting something negative about another person. It could cost you...literally

AAR.oner
2012-01-26, 07:30 AM
Tripkore is a seller, and was banned for it

Mystc is merely Tripkore under a new screen name, case closed

SRC
2012-01-26, 02:45 PM
I have traded with him and had no problem,as far as selling if he sells his masters that is up to him, i will not judge him on that,if he sells someone else's that is a whole other thing,i share my masters and i don't say for something rare,but that is just me.

Corum
2012-02-08, 10:47 AM
Did a trade with Tripkore and everything went fine. Good communication and speedy delivery. What more could you ask for? :thumbsup

efooo
2012-05-20, 11:38 AM
I arranged a trade for July with him. We had a few problems back in the day, so we never made trades. Should I do the trade with this guy? I'm going to tape a few shows for him and I don't want to have problems like people stated in here. Can I have your opinion?

reminho
2012-05-20, 01:50 PM
If I were you I should defenitely do it. Hes a good trader with an awesome list. On the other hand u might wanna ask if he is available in July because from what i know hes working in july/august.

AAR.oner
2012-05-20, 02:56 PM
he'll probably end up selling yer recordings...he doesn't just sell his own masters, he'll sell any of it from what we've heard from numerous sources...just a fwiw

efooo
2012-05-21, 08:15 AM
he'll probably end up selling yer recordings...he doesn't just sell his own masters, he'll sell any of it from what we've heard from numerous sources...just a fwiw

Hmm, I don't want that to happen. I should reconsider then. He has a few shows that I really would like to have, but I think I should try to find them from someone else. Thank you for your comment.

IRONHEAD
2012-07-15, 01:13 AM
I will have to say that after revisiting this thread,Mr. Tripkore has upheld his end of our trade(see pg 1 of this thread).We chat occasionally about bootlegs and his filming shows.I really appreciate him finally coming through and finishing up our trade.I do plan on trading with him again this fall.

Ghostwheel
2012-07-18, 07:56 AM
I will have to say that after revisiting this thread,Mr. Tripkore has upheld his end of our trade(see pg 1 of this thread).We chat occasionally about bootlegs and his filming shows.I really appreciate him finally coming through and finishing up our trade.I do plan on trading with him again this fall.

way to support the sellers & thieves. :disbelief

SICKMAN
2012-07-26, 08:21 AM

So 3 years to complete 1 trade is acceptable, holy shit. I would have written him off 2 years and 10 months ago.

IRONHEAD
2012-07-26, 06:34 PM
I understand the comments after my previous posts.He actually contacted me and apologized and followed through with the trade we originally set up.Yes, i did give up on him and moved on and took the loss.He was the one that contacted me and set things straight.I am just posting this to let those know that he finally did follow through with our trade..that is all i ask of anyone who trades with me.

ballsdeep
2012-10-02, 07:25 PM

hmmmm, and this comes from someone who created a fake account after they were banned.

the same someone who PM'd me way back when and I sent them some flash cards of my masters...they did come back to Alaska, but I never received anything in return, though I hinted I'd sure like a couple shows.

you learn something every day...

this forum NEEDS to get moved closer to the top of the board.

llongeras
2012-12-13, 05:00 PM
One new trade of 20 dvds done with Trip

Good trader, coming netx a new trade with him !

llongeras
2012-12-30, 07:31 AM
New trade finished great , at least i haven´t problems with trip .

reminho
2013-04-21, 04:42 AM
Did a 10+ master trade with him recently, everything cool :)

Been mixing some of his 2 cams now recently, good stuff!

harpic
2014-01-18, 09:09 AM
Tripkore is really an ass****

Reason: We had a couple of good small trades in the past. This guy contacted for another trade which i wasn't trading then, and he had nothing to offer. I had a rare filter show he wanted and offered me 10 shows for it. I said fine, I transfered it off vhs, and waited for him to send. Then i got a new filter master. Again he said he would offer 5 more shows for it. So i agreed. Middle of sending he asked why I havnted uploaded Filter yet. I said i was waiting on him as he contacted me. Well, in good faith i uploaded disc 1 of the new Filter show I got, then he got mad saying he uploaded 10+ shows and got nothing. That's because HE DIDN"T FINISH THE TRADE WE AGREED UPON. So then he got angry and sent rude/un-english messages to me, i ignored them and wrote him off. SO he decides to go on random forums and post how i took a bunch of shows (that he agreed to send me) and didn't send anything (because he didn't finish the trade). Whatever, Take it as a bad trader or not. Dude is a whack job. Makes trades and doesn't follow through, then has a child tantrum. Owell.

What kind of small trades we had? Only One... nin dvd for another dvd. And yes 10 dvd of mine for one dvd of him. I finished my trade of 10 dvds when I uploaded to him, he sent nothing. His dvd was already done, there were only détails to do, there wasn't any vhs as he speaks.... He said exactly: "I need this one with your 10 dvds because I want to grow my collection: Filter 10-19-1999 => that I've asked to taper the video cassette (extremely rare)... I said him "First, send me your full dvd and we'll see"... And after? What? 50 dvd??? And no dvd from him finally because he's still not happy of a good thousand of dvd? that sucks...
And no rude/un-English from me, I just said to him it wasn't fair to do like that. I think this man is totally crazy, I'm not alone to think the same thing. He must go to hospital becuz he can lie easily. Poor boy, he's a victim. Who's victim in that case? Tripkore: have you seen all your bad trader page?
Just because I've said to him it wasn't good.

SICKMAN
2014-01-24, 07:32 AM
WTF was that last underlined paragraph. It sounds like someone from South America who doesn't have a grasp of the English language.

harpic
2014-02-03, 03:05 AM
There's any grasp. :nono:

I mean, this guy lies, that's all..

ellathepug
2014-02-03, 11:31 AM
Never had a problem with him, good communication. 10+ trades over 2 years.

ballsdeep
2014-02-23, 11:52 PM
he is a liar and a thief.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q296/sonik_reducer/SLAYER/dipshit7_zpsbc0e3417.jpg

that is all.

ballsdeep
2014-02-24, 12:00 AM
and I'm sure Mystc was his broad aka Lisa Krain

they're made for each other.

ballsdeep
2014-02-24, 09:21 PM
oh FUCK, it's gets better:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-553480.html

QuietEclipse29
08-09-2012, 12:15 AM
So I sold Robert Zimmerman aka TripKore (2) Sundown SA-12 subs for $280 SHIPPED. I box up the subs and ship them out the next day and paid $116 for shipping thru UPS (I have receipt still). About 5 or so days later he received the subs and claimed the box was messed up and UPS clearly dropped it. One sub was broken in the process. I tell him ill file a claim with UPS and if it falls thru ill refund the money for ONE subwoofer OR send another sub.
Time goes by about a week or two and he files a claim thru PayPal. So I work a deal with him to send a money order for $140 for one subs refund. I chose money order cuz my PayPal was locked cuz the claim. Well I send the Money Order in his wife's name Lisa Krain cuz he was driving for work and wouldn't be home.
I send the money order and emailed him asking if she received it and he replies saying they don't talk everyday and he don't know. On Aug 1st the PayPal claim went thru and payed Robert the $140 and I email him saying I need the money order back since the PayPal went thru. I get no reply. Deal was once he receives the money order cancel the PayPal claim.
So he pretty much for the full $280 refund AND kept both subs and is ignoring every email I send. I want either the money order OR $140 back thru PayPal. I also tried to text him with NO replies. Robert is from Arlington, MA and if anyone knows him let him know what's going on.

SORRY IF EVERYTHINGS WORDED CRAPPY AND LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD BUT I'M ON MY PHONE RIGHT NOW. WILL POST PIX OF PAYPAL EMAIL AND PICTURE OF THE MONEY ORDER AND SUCH. I DID MY PART TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT AND HE ENDS UP SCREWING ME. I LOST 2 SA-12s AND $280 ON THIS CRAP.

ballsdeep
2014-02-25, 11:07 AM
I sent him a package in December of 2011....4 master vids on flashcards (Filter, Crystal Method x2, Unearth), and Hi8 masters of Korn (fragment) and Atreyu (complete)

I sent first, then he kept "asking me to trade"...i.e., he wanted me to send MORE, in order to get my master Hi8's back from him.

finally, I told him last week I'd like my master tapes back.

he's refused to send them.

so here we are.

last words I told him were "I don't get mad, I just get even".

I sure hope he thinks the 2 Atreyu tapes were worth it.

I mean shit, he even steals from stereo people, so I figured it was worth mentioning here, which should be the least of his worries at this point.

ballsdeep
2014-02-25, 08:39 PM
ya gotta love the mentally unstable:

Name: ballsdeep aka Steve Hagar
Date: February 24th, 2014
Email: [email protected]
Reason: Waited patiently 2 years for a trade that never happened. Finally he responded with childish behavior, mass emails, and threats. Recently he stole an external hard drive priced around 150$ from a friend that warned me about him after the fact on TheTradersDen (TTD). You can view his BadTraders thread there, it is recent and currently active for viewing. But I still waited, and waited, and waited. After receiving rude emails and threads i decided to post this here today to warn others as this gets seen by thousands monthly (hundreds daily). All anyone has to do is run a search of his email and "Bad Trader" will come up. In any case, this person is mentally unstable. Prepared to be strung a long for a very long time if you decide to deal with this person. You have been warned. Proof of this is all archived in emails which i can forward to anyone that requests them. Thanks.

I believe he has a 3:1 ratio of "bad traders" to "good traders" on his list.

will be interesting to see how he "spins" how I sent him stuff in 2011, and he never returned my master tapes OR sent anything for what I sent.

hmmmmmm, thoughts to ponder....

AndyLGR
2014-02-26, 02:45 AM
Waited patiently 2 years for a trade that never happened.

This is no reason to list someone as a bad trader. It sounds like he wanted to trade yet you didn't.

ballsdeep
2014-02-26, 11:51 AM
in December of 2011, Bobby was sent:

Crystal Method from May and December of 2011 here in Fairbanks @ the Loon
Filter from the Loon
Unearth from the Loon all filmed in HD, digital

then also a complete Atreyu show on Hi8, and a 10minute KORN fragment as well.

he did return some of my flash cards (2 32gig cards) 5 months later, and he kept asking me to "trade" MORE, even though I couldn't find that much on his list...finally, I sent him some requests not too long ago that were ignored, then his little butthurt attitude that somehow it's my fault...

how is it "my fault"...when I sent him stuff 27 months ago, and it took him 2 years to film enough requests (8 hours worth) that I'd be interested in...he's been filming since '07, yet the FIRST show on his list that looked halfway interesting to me was filmed 4 years later.

I can't help it that he LOVES shit music.

I asked for the Atreyu tapes back a half-dozen times over those 2 years (all noted in emails), but he refused to return them, always with some bullshit story about how "10 tapes play perfectly in this cam, but yours are static-ky...how did you record them"?

it ain't my first rodeo Bobby.

bottom line: I sent in 2011, he returned part of the property, and refused to send me back an equivalent amount in return....then he lectured me on what "trading" is and how I'm "childish".

I can't wait to put on the kid gloves there Bobby, as this is gonna be a fun 'un.

ballsdeep
2014-02-26, 12:01 PM
running his mouth on another site right now.....

[Today 05:59 AM]
TripKore
: But hey, that "ballsdeep" guy, is about to be a proven seller in a few =]
[Today 05:55 AM]
TripKore
: Flavor, whining on TTD isn't going to get your tapes any quicker. fyi =]
[Today 04:42 AM]
TripKore
: meow:

---------------------------

Bobby, if you think I give a fuck about a couple of tapes you stole, as I told you before, I don't get mad, I just get even...

ballsdeep
2014-02-26, 12:54 PM
No worries, Proof is on the way

[Today 09:12 AM]
TripKore
: lol @ ttd =]

I'm sure you're going to post the story where I offered to "sell" you the Primus NYE show for $200.

only a mouthbreather like you would not see the inherent sarcasm in the story....kinda like how you don't see that 13 months into a "trade" where you refused to return what belonged to moi, I juss figgered I'd return the favor by fucking with you...the footage was already sent to redpill, for free, so try again.

https://www.facebook.com/findlay.salewski
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200906870268617&set=a.1282256751117.33504.1671038025&type=3&theater

https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1011027_10200906870268617_168868869_n.jpg

jederlacht
2014-02-26, 01:28 PM
I've made one deal with Trip so far.. I sent first after some delay because of authorings. After some time I got shows from him.

Not sure what happened between you two, but you should really solve this ;)

>>In The End<<
2014-04-13, 11:08 PM
Hey there. I've just found another thread about him but it's gone. By the way, i want to protect me and my partner from his bad words.

I have did some small trades with him last year and for real exclusive stuff. It hardly came fine, because HE IS really a stupid child.

Here is what he did wrote about me. I am FELIPE MENDES.
http://www.xplicitbootlegs.com/xb/traders.php

The REAL history:

Robert (TRIP) got 3 upgrades shows which i was interested.
Resume:

April 04- Trip requested a list and i've told him it would take a time to get done because i needed to contact my partner for updates.
April 11- Trip mensaged me on FACEBOOK saying he got the 3 shows uploaded and wanted me to send him two rarities.

WHAT? We have never finished our deal, we didn't even said 'Ok, we have a deal, i will upload it for you as soon possible'

FOR SURE i would upload it for him no problem, but he msged me with stupid words, saying a 'welcome to bad trade list'

After all! As i can see on multiples forum, he don't know how to use the word 'Ok, deal'. He think you HAVE to send him whatever he wants before finishing the deal.

When ONE person says 'bad trader' it could easily be some personal problem but when +10 people around the world says the same thing, well... he is really the problem.

So for those who still doesn't know him, be careful.

joe91074
2015-06-14, 10:43 PM
I had an extremely horrible experience trading with Tripkore and I highly recommend avoid trading with him at all costs. Even with the small collection I had of concerts I had compared to him, he contacted me first on 11/15/13 mentioning that he was interested in a few videos of mine. He then gave me his website to look at www.xplicitconcerts.com and pick what I wanted from him. He appeared to have a really extensive collection as well as supposedly going out into the field and filming concerts for those that would supply him with money to get gas money and a ticket and film the show. He made note of all these high tech cameras and equipment he used and he appeared to be very organized and overall very legit. I then decided to trade with him and we had had some decent conversations. He selected 19 different concerts. I mentioned that al ot of my shows at that time were VHS bulk buys from other collectors that no longer had a use for them as they had already transferred them onto DVD and I knew how to do that was well and I got a great deal on them and a cheap way to build up my collection.. He related to that as he had a lot on VHS also. I then selected my 19 on 11/17/13. We had a good rapor in our conversations as he referred to me as "homie" and "my man" and said he also mentioned that he had gotten "permission" to film a Halestorm concert the Saturday after Thanksgiving that year. The website he uses to advertise this is http://dev.markz.org/tripkore/ and it's both him and his wife, his co conspirator.

In any event, some concerts he picked were on VHS and I updated him 11/24/13 on what I had done that far as I also had a full time job I was holding down along with overtime and what not. He mentioned that he also was busy, as he snowplows a lot during the winter and he has to travel for work from June to November. I then updated him on 12/8/13 as I was away with family on Thanksgiving and had to purchase more blank discs and I would update him when I was sending out along with a tracking number. I told him that I was ready to ship out on 12/12/13 and he provided me his address in Arlington MA. I then shipped out the next day on 12/13 and provided him a tracking number of 9114 9011 5981 5638 3843 29 and that the package would be delivered to him on 12/16/13. He said he was busy plowing and hadn't finished my dvd's but would after the following Monday due to a huge storm that was upcoming that weekend.He admitted to me on 12/16/13 at 809pm that he had received my package, thanked me and would finish up his half of the trade to send out to me. I had not heard a peep from him nor received any package in over a month. I generally give people the benefit of the doubt if we had kept in contact, which we did throughout the whole process while I was prepping up my half of the trade to send out...then not a word from him. Considering the bad snowstorms we had had, I let it go for a month and then inquired on 2/5/14 as to whether he had sent out the package or not. He actually got back to me and said that he had gotten all caught up with the holidays and then he had honestly forgotten about my package. He apologized profusely for it and said he had got hit by storms and was plowing...again with the winter conditions as they were I got that but at least communication to that effect would have been appreciated. I then did not hear from him again.

I then gave him even more time and with warmer weather on its way, I was figuring that he could tear himself away from all the plowing he was doing and I inquired again on 5/8/14 as to where my package was. This time there was no response. I then contacted him again 10 days later on 5/18/14 inquiring yet again. Nothing. I sent another email on 6/17/14 and told him that it had been awhile now since I had heard from him and just for him to drop me a line and let me know what was going on. He then got back to me that night and that he had now been busy filming concerts all over Ohio as well as traveling to work... and HE PROMISED that they would be done in between. I told him to keep in touch and that I appreciated the communication. He says he gets plenty of emails but doesn't read them and then when he wants to read them they get buried. Think that's rude if you have trades going on, wouldn't you say? Then I don't hear another peep from him...not a word...so I inquire again on 8/19/14 to let me know what was going on. No response. I then contacted him again. Periodic emails back and forth thoughout the summer...nothing.

This then went all the way into 2015 and in one email I contacted him on 3/1/15 and I said he had not sent one email about letting me know what was going on...he then became a smart ass and simply wrote back to me "email," indicating that he sent me my one email---the word email...dick......I then try to hold my temper and ask him where my 19 shows were and gave him a list of what all 19 were to refresh his memory. He then became a real asshole and wrote me back thanking me for the list and that he admitted to never sending it and that he was glad we had cleared that up. I then told him no, it's not cleared up and saying that for someone who takes the time to acquire this massive ass collection and supposedly is going out and doing all this filming for people, why would you want to fuck someone like me over who didn't have HALF the collection he did. He then did hois one word response thing again simply saying "busy." I mentioned that he had no problem inquiring his "homie" as to the status of when I was sending out MY trades to HIM in addition to the updates that I had already provided regularly....at that point, despite my stubborn best efforts, I knew I had finally lost out, which I already knew I had, but I'm a stubborn hard headed guy and wanted to keep harping on the guy till he sent out my shit. I told him that I would be going to message trading boards and would be reporting him to any one I could find and saying he was a bad trader. He then turned into a tough guy and saying he dared me to go to Boston to collect what I wanted personally and gave me his phone number and address...and since he was so bold in giving it to me so freely then, I'm going to play tough guy too and post them:

Acton, MA, USA

so apparently he had moved from Arlington MA to Acton. He then asked me how my threats were doing on 4/7/15. He then said he had put a post up on his website http://xplicitbootlegs.com/ joking that he was a bad trader as a and that despite him opently saying he had not sent my trade out, he is still trading and that he has amassed a few hundred more shows. Now whether he ripped off others to get those shows like he did me is anybody's guess.

Since then I've started a new job with the state and had to undergo training and then had to move to another residence and pack up three bedrooms worth of stuff from family staying with me that had either left or passed away many years prior and I actually had real grown up real life stuff to do. But now that my life is in order, I'm here to fulfill my "threats" Rob. If I can save even one person from dealing with your and your fucking wife's shady no good asses, it will be worthwhile. If anyone wants more information, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] as I have every email back and forth that Rob and I ever did.

Thank you,

Joseph Mangiaracina Jr.

fabianNW
2015-06-14, 11:42 PM
I contacted him, twice I think, because on his website he have listed a few nightwish concerts that I want, but at the end we did not trade anything, and now I will stay totally away from him.

joe91074
2015-06-15, 12:29 AM
glad I was able to help at least one trader not be ripped off by this guy and his wife...glad to read that your dealings with him only went the way of discussions and not an actual transaction, cause I'm sure he would have had you send first or tell you that he was just about to send when you actually did...very glad for you :)

jederlacht
2015-06-15, 05:32 AM
Had problems with him as well.. Very arrogant guy and avoiding trades with him means less problems.

dummkopf
2016-12-02, 10:14 AM
No issues whatsoever. Nicest guy, super chill, sent shows in a whirlwind. Not sure what type of entitlement issues one must be plagued by in order to not get along with him.

Anidamaru
2017-06-16, 08:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9KB9g7q.jpg

He first says 'sure, let's do the trade after Halloween'. I've sent next message after the said date and dude doesn't know what trade I'm talking about even though we've agreed to one like 2 weeks ago.

Avoid, he will just waste your time. On top of that, it is very well known that he's a hypocrite, examples below:

http://i.imgur.com/y1I4SGj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8l5Rooa.jpg

>>In The End<<
2020-03-24, 07:49 PM
Hey everyone!

Would like to inform everyone here to be careful with a guy from Boston, called Robert Zimmerman.(TripKore) (http://xplicitbootlegs.com/)

Be careful with this scammer. He claims to help old filmers/collectors to transfer their masters e/o Old VHS's, but what he actually does is just increase his number of tapes that he does not care about. He msgs a few traders to be involved in a retired tapers project to obtain the tapers tapes to be digitized, but what he does is grab money from a lot of traders in another community forum. After receiving tapes, he just send some and start ignoring and giving excuses to never send the rest... Keeping all the stuff to himself.

He tried to sell one of his masters for 200 USD to me...Just another money maker.

A few guys are just afraid to tell the real history behind this guy, because he still tapes some shows and they want to obtain something from him, of course. But I think its time to everyone know who he is

This is the worst trader ever that you will meet in the community. I'd stay away from him, unless you want to deal with a stupidity arrogance and a thief

Here’s another example of his character.
https://www.caraudio.com/threads/buyer-beware-robert-zimmerman-aka-tripkore.528846/

More evidences:
http://semsang.x10.mx/index.php?page=traders
http://www.metallifukinca.com/archive/index.php/t-4575.html

Google is full of it!

LeifH12345
2020-03-24, 07:59 PM
I've read some bad things about him in the past including him selling stuff. Sorry to hear of your troubles with him.

here's another thread about him http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=71350

Luke_of_Mass
2020-03-25, 10:59 AM
I'm in Boston too, not working at the moment for obvious reasons, willing to shake this guy down for very moderate coinage... just throwing it out there :lmao:

In all seriousness, sorry to hear this... will steer clear

>>In The End<<
2020-03-25, 11:32 AM
I'm in Boston too, not working at the moment for obvious reasons, willing to shake this guy down for very moderate coinage... just throwing it out there :lmao:

In all seriousness, sorry to hear this... will steer clear

I'd PAY you for that! haha

dorrcoq
2020-03-25, 02:47 PM
Robert Zimmerman? So Bob Dylan is stealing? HMMMMMM

vht
2020-03-25, 06:19 PM
On another forum, myself, Tripkore, and 7 other members joined together in a crowd-sourcing effort to liberate a few hundred master recordings from a retired taper. The agreement reached was that Tripkore would transfer all the recordings and disseminate them to everybody else in the group that contributed money towards this.

At first, things went smoothly with approximately 100 recordings being released to everybody. But then for whatever reason, he cut access to his FTP server, claiming he was having PC issues. Within days his FTP was magically up and running again for private trades, but ironically enough, not for sharing the shows with the group. Days turned into weeks, which turned into 6 months of nothing. Anybody that questioned what or why nothing was being shared for such a lengthy amount of time was met with vague replies that dodged the question, avoiding any accountability whatsoever. Try to press him to give a straight answer and suddenly we're "bullying" and "threatening" him.:rolleyes: Meanwhile, he's telling certain people via PM that he's not going to share all the shows because not everybody paid the same amount. NOTE: The agreement was everybody would get full access. There was never any discussion on some people getting more/less than others.

For anybody ever thinking about retiring from this hobby and offering up your collection...Don't ever consider giving it to Tripkore. And if you're a trader, boycott trading with him. There seems to be no shortage of people with bad things to say about him. It's best to avoid getting involved with him in the first place.

mediaaddict
2020-03-25, 06:27 PM
If anyone has anything he recorded, spread it arond like wildfire. Less he'll be able to sell.

DamageInc777
2020-03-25, 07:20 PM
The guy has been a thief since he started. He contacted me years ago for a trade which I shot down because I already knew his reputation. He had ripped my friend off for 1 show and that was enough for me. Of course by turning him down and telling him I knew what he did, next came the insults. Such a little girlyman. And the few shows I have picked up of his are garbage. I would say spread them around like the above comment but as I said they are all shit. The multi cams are done by someone who is clueless and will give you a headache. Just an all around hack and thorn to the hobby.

>>In The End<<
2020-03-25, 08:37 PM
It seems 99% of the trading community hate this guy. The only reason he is still around is due his shit recordings.

gannibal2009
2020-03-25, 11:26 PM
TripKore is a prooven bad trader in a decades!

antinea
2020-03-26, 02:52 PM
from the shoutbox on another forum:

[Today 01:02 AM] TripKore : Funfact... I have an alias on TTD that i do trades through not even using my TripKore name LOL... which is even more funny

I’ve known for a long time ..... KOTiiC !! and i'm watching you !! ;)

mediaaddict
2020-03-26, 03:04 PM
Ban him!

>>In The End<<
2020-03-26, 07:12 PM
Trading with a person using a fake nickname just to avoid his Bad Trader reputation is such a big bad trader move.

leble
2020-04-13, 07:08 AM
TripKore is now under a different alias and he's still on a hunt for obtaining rare tapes & ripping more people off

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBAON0cyl6dbdAC4BJLKnEQ/about

abkfan13
2020-04-16, 02:54 PM
He Ripped me off as well something should be done.

Vesanic
2020-04-16, 08:02 PM
from the shoutbox on another forum:

[Today 01:02 AM] TripKore : Funfact... I have an alias on TTD that i do trades through not even using my TripKore name LOL... which is even more funny

I’ve known for a long time ..... KOTiiC !! and i'm watching you !! ;)

What's the forum?

Vesanic
2020-04-17, 01:11 AM
Here's my experience with Tripkore:

A few years ago, he had set up a deal on a forum that I can't remember, to transfer a whole load of tapes he had acquired from tapers. I took part for a couple Deftones transfers. I had no clue who he was, lots of people seemed to trust him, so I decided to go with it.

If I remember well, he took months to deliver communication. When he did, he said he would use a ftp server and he would update the server. To which cadence and how to keep track, he didn't say. It took him a couple extra months to give some more communication, which was vague as well.

Given how inconsistent his communication was, how long it took, and how other things happened which made me forget about it all, I stopped checking the forum/server as regularly as I did, and I ended up missing on one or two Deftones recordings out of the 4 or 5 I had paid for. I confronted him with the situation. I may have been aggressive, I'm not sure about that. However, he didn't care. He used the same old "stop whining" stance like claiming what you paid for is something you're not entitled to do. In any legal purchase, a customer is entitled to claim what he's paid for. A provider can expect to be sued if they fail to deliver or, in that case, refund.

Since bootlegs are borderline illegal, he probably plays on that. Let's just say I wasn't happy with the deal at all.

More recently, I took part in a deal for a bunch of Glassjaw masters through a connection. I didn't want to deal with him directly anymore, and as he had a lot of material I was interested in, I decided to go that way. Again, it took him months to deliver. I heard he had a massive amount of tapes and he had a complicating hardware issue, so I understood. But he did deliver eventually, with the exception of one master that I'm still waiting for.

I'm definitely mixed. If you want to deal with Tripkore, make sure you know what you're getting into. You may be satisfied, or not. Apparently it depends on a lot of things.

antinea
2020-04-17, 02:54 AM
What's the forum?

http://www.raretrade.ru/forum/

>>In The End<<
2020-04-22, 12:49 PM
Here's my experience with Tripkore:

A few years ago, he had set up a deal on a forum that I can't remember, to transfer a whole load of tapes he had acquired from tapers. I took part for a couple Deftones transfers. I had no clue who he was, lots of people seemed to trust him, so I decided to go with it.

If I remember well, he took months to deliver communication. When he did, he said he would use a ftp server and he would update the server. To which cadence and how to keep track, he didn't say. It took him a couple extra months to give some more communication, which was vague as well.

Given how inconsistent his communication was, how long it took, and how other things happened which made me forget about it all, I stopped checking the forum/server as regularly as I did, and I ended up missing on one or two Deftones recordings out of the 4 or 5 I had paid for. I confronted him with the situation. I may have been aggressive, I'm not sure about that. However, he didn't care. He used the same old "stop whining" stance like claiming what you paid for is something you're not entitled to do. In any legal purchase, a customer is entitled to claim what he's paid for. A provider can expect to be sued if they fail to deliver or, in that case, refund.

Since bootlegs are borderline illegal, he probably plays on that. Let's just say I wasn't happy with the deal at all.

More recently, I took part in a deal for a bunch of Glassjaw masters through a connection. I didn't want to deal with him directly anymore, and as he had a lot of material I was interested in, I decided to go that way. Again, it took him months to deliver. I heard he had a massive amount of tapes and he had a complicating hardware issue, so I understood. But he did deliver eventually, with the exception of one master that I'm still waiting for.

I'm definitely mixed. If you want to deal with Tripkore, make sure you know what you're getting into. You may be satisfied, or not. Apparently it depends on a lot of things.

He ripped tons of people in this deal. I know about it.

I got a few Glassjaw tapes if you want. I dont care.. I will SEED all dvds from this tripkore deal for free to everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmDK-BHX0grroNNmerBUT0w

sicklovesong05
2020-04-23, 09:07 AM
Hasn't updated his site in over 2 months but is still open for trades.

nfparreira
2020-04-23, 01:53 PM
He ripped tons of people in this deal. I know about it.

I got a few Glassjaw tapes if you want. I dont care.. I will SEED all dvds from this tripkore deal for free to everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmDK-BHX0grroNNmerBUT0w

Would be great to have all those Glassjaw and Taprrot dvd´s. Great channel. thanks

ResultsMayVary
2020-12-07, 07:23 PM
My trade with him was fine. Traded some Kid Rock and Staind. He got the shows up pretty quick. We did about 10 DVDs I think. Had no problems really.

DasDrachen
2020-12-12, 08:22 AM
Lol... 80% of his masters were filmed by his trade. She should handle his trading too. It's always 50 50 with this guy

DasDrachen
2020-12-12, 08:23 AM
I remember that deal. . .

Luke_of_Mass
2021-04-29, 02:40 PM
LOL so I went and checked my trading email address today and found that apparently the joke I made last March resulted in me living rent-free in this degenerate's head for well over a year:

https://i.imgur.com/IfeCVK4.png

He must send a lot of emails like this because gmail automatically marked him as spam :lol4::clap:

sicklovesong05
2021-04-30, 06:24 AM
I never had a problem with him.

GFSKillJoy
2022-02-22, 07:21 PM
Both of my trades with him went well.