PDA

View Full Version : Great Trader: jscottwagner

sybrmacdvds
2009-03-28, 11:39 AM
:clap:this was my first trade with jon. gotta say, it went pretty smooth. welcome to ttd jon. hope to trade with you in the future.:clap:

great comunication!!!:thumbsup
prompt shipping!!!:thumbsup
very honest!!!:thumbsup

thanks jon!!!:wave:

dave....:D

Karen Z
2009-04-01, 07:09 PM
Just completed a good trade with Jon. He was quick to send out the discs and very generous with his great list. I highly recommend everyone get a trade going with him.

garth
2009-04-01, 10:43 PM
Add me to Jon's list of good traders. Just did a trade and it went very smoothly and always keep in contact and sent promptly. Hope to trade with you again. Highly recommended.

ssiscool
2009-09-26, 05:15 AM
Scott and i just completed our first trade and everything went smoothly.

Good comms and very understanding when i had a delay in getting my half of the trade out.

A+

tgunn2760
2009-09-29, 10:48 PM
Jon is a meticulous trader.

Quality media, quality shows, all discs can be copied, paper sleeves, prompt shipping and includes the show details with the discs.

He's as good as they get.

Thanks for a great small trade Jon.

The bonus discs were icing on the cake.

STEVENJAMES
2009-10-03, 07:44 AM
:clap::thumbsup:wave::clap::lol::D:D:thumbsup:clap::clap::clap:
:wave::lol:THANX for the SHOWS!!!!!:D:):thumbsup
:clap:stevenjames:clap:

Liverpool_FC
2009-11-24, 09:13 PM
Thanks Jon for the amazing Alice Cooper shows, most of all thanks for being an awesome trader! NEVER have I seen shows show up that professional, hopefully we will have more trades in the near future!

David Lobato
2010-01-27, 09:27 AM
This site is where I first heard about Jon. I contacted him and he responded quickly. You cannot say enough about a person who sends you free CDs with Eric Clapton on it, or whoever your favorite artist is. He did not have any Hot Tuna but offered EC since I also inquired about him as well.

Great trading with you Jon. If there is anything you ever need do not hesitate to ask, and I will see what I can do.

Dave :D:thumbsup:wave:

Nicole Ridgway
2010-02-03, 11:54 AM
I had just one trade with him: fast sender, fast mail reply. Great trade!

emanedur
2010-05-05, 10:00 PM
My first trade with Scott.Everything was awesome,extra DVD's,great packaging with set lists included and fast delivery.Great to deal with,no hassles.