PDA

View Full Version : ISO Simple and free program to make youtube clips from vob files

alzeppelin
2009-02-02, 01:13 PM
I try to put youtube clips of my DVDs whenever I torrent them but am having some trouble finding a decent program to edit the VOB files into uploadable media files. Every program I have tried so far causes the end clip to look terrible and extremely blocky, even at the highest settings.

If anyone knows a simple program to use for this I would be grateful!

Thanks in advance

FredHoffman1968
2009-02-07, 07:23 AM
the vob files are mostly Listed by numbers 1thru 5 when you open the file from my computer.Pick the vob file you think the clip will be in you want to use if the clip is near the front of the show pick no 1 if the clip is twoards the middel pick no 3 and so on...I use the nero 7 program to covert the vob clips to nero digital mp-4 format just add the the vob file and tell the program where to start and to stop the clip.and set the quality you wanr it can compress the file also.then covert the file to nero digital and wait for that then it's a mp-4 file ready to upload to you tube.I hope it helps....

alzeppelin
2009-02-08, 05:58 PM
That is exactly what I am looking for and thank you very much for the response!

uninvited94
2009-02-08, 06:05 PM
I first read ISO simple and free program to make vob-files from youtube-clips..:D