PDA

View Full Version : Questionable Trader: Antinikhil

spearhead11
2009-01-29, 07:03 AM
Just finished a trade with him . Took a while until the package arrived but he is very reliable . Highly recommended

antinikhil
2009-01-29, 07:58 AM
thank u !! u r very fast too ..my contact details are [email protected]

antinikhil
2009-01-29, 07:59 AM
great trader . highly recommended

antinea
2009-01-29, 02:00 PM
I agree, Nikhil is a great trader :thumbsup
but take care .... packages are so many times "lost" in INDIA
I had to resent with registred package

Pladepusheren
2009-01-29, 03:03 PM
Great trader with some great shows :) Thanks a lot my friend

seistan
2009-08-21, 09:19 PM
Well my first trading experience here has resulted in me getting nothing after sending Antinikhil £5 to cover his postage.

I contacted him to do a 1 for 1 initial first trade - but he was pushing for all of my 5 shows. It's just too easy to post a list claiming to have stuff and using that to build your collection at the expense of others - so I offered to pay his postage if he was willing to send first. This I did 2 months ago and after numerous empty promises, he's now not answering. I'm just glad I didn't hand him my original films - my wallet does not notice £5;) It's just a bit sad to go to such lengths for such a paltry sum.

Obviously I don't recommend this guy.

Aceman
2009-11-19, 11:35 PM
Ive traded with Antinikhil, but unfortunately his package never arrived from India to Australia. He says he did post, and i believe him. But in my attempts to work something out my emails are not getting returned.

Ive given him the benefit of the doubt and still hope to sort this "misunderstanding" out

seistan
2010-06-17, 04:43 PM
Well my first trading experience here has resulted in me getting nothing after sending Antinikhil £5 to cover his postage.

I contacted him to do a 1 for 1 initial first trade - but he was pushing for all of my 5 shows. It's just too easy to post a list claiming to have stuff and using that to build your collection at the expense of others - so I offered to pay his postage if he was willing to send first. This I did 2 months ago and after numerous empty promises, he's now not answering. I'm just glad I didn't hand him my original films - my wallet does not notice £5;) It's just a bit sad to go to such lengths for such a paltry sum.

Obviously I don't recommend this guy.

:thumbsup OK - It took a year - but I have now received 2 shows from Antinikhil. I don't know how to remove my bad traders post - but I'm happy for a moderator to do so.

antinea
2010-06-18, 02:37 AM
no need to remove anything :nono:

skarhead666
2010-06-27, 07:44 AM
Finished a small trade with Nikhil and all went very smoothly. Very good communication, package arrived quickly and i'm happy to say he's a good trader.

Sanne
2010-07-08, 02:59 PM
Just reading this thread. I did a trade with him a few years ago. He contacted me. Like others said, his package took a while to get in my hands and othewise aswell. But everything went fine. Antinikhil is a good trader and has good intentions, but India isn't the most progressive country when it comes to postal services!
Again. Good trader, no worries, send registered, be patient.

Have a good summer

Sanne