PDA

View Full Version : Good Trader: maidencolorado

queen86
2008-12-19, 08:15 PM
I have made a trade with Mark who goes by the name maidencolorado. He is also the mediator of this site. We made a trade in June 2008 and he has received my package at the end of June. I have not received my package yet!! He tells me he has sent the package 2 times then at Thanksgiving in Nov 2008 he said he will do everything he can to send me another package. Here we are it's Dec 19/08 and still no package. It does not take this long for a package to come to Canada from the USA. A lot of people praise this guy as a great trader and yet I still have not received anything. I am not the only person who has problems with maidencolorado click this link to see another complaint. http://z10.invisionfree.com/Maiden_fans_united/index.php?showtopic=24088

If Mark is such a great trader he should do everything possible to send me my disk right now.

maidencolorado
2008-12-19, 08:21 PM
Mika, I have sent the package a couple of times as I said. I'll get the shows copied again and send them to another trader who will then send them to you. I am out of town (and away from my collection) until early January, but will get them out in a timely manor upon my return.

And just to let you know, I am not now, nor have I ever been a mediator here.

antinea
2008-12-19, 08:38 PM
I have made a trade with Mark who goes by the name maidencolorado. He is also the mediator of this site. We made a trade in June 2008 and he has received my package at the end of June. I have not received my package yet!! He tells me he has sent the package 2 times then at Thanksgiving in Nov 2008 he said he will do everything he can to send me another package. Here we are it's Dec 19/08 and still no package. It does not take this long for a package to come to Canada from the USA. A lot of people praise this guy as a great trader and yet I still have not received anything. I am not the only person who has problems with maidencolorado click this link to see another complaint. http://z10.invisionfree.com/Maiden_fans_united/index.php?showtopic=24088

If Mark is such a great trader he should do everything possible to send me my disk right now.

Hi Queen86,
no Maidencolorado is NOT mediator here :nono:
but i think a better communication between you and him was imperative before to create a "bad trader" thread ;)

maidencolorado
2008-12-19, 08:48 PM
The communication issue was largely on my end, had other issues come up that took my attention. I should have done a better job of keeping him informed, so I'll take the fall on that.

Things will be made right, no worries.

swervncarz
2008-12-19, 08:59 PM
I know it sucks when you don't get your discs but be patient. I've dealt with Mark many times & know him pretty well. I am 100%positive that you will get your discs. He's one of the best.

queen86
2008-12-19, 09:11 PM
I'm sorry I accidentally said he was a mediator. I feel I have been patient. Six months is way too long to wait.

1zeppelin2
2008-12-19, 09:58 PM

Hi Queen86,
no Maidencolorado is NOT mediator here :nono:
but i think a better communication between you and him was imperative before to create a "bad trader" thread ;)

Antinea hit the nail on the head. The big CAVEAT with snail mail is communication. I live in Canada and trade with many friends in the USA. There is no issue sending packages. One thing I noticed is that the cost from Canada is higher to send to the USA...Unfortunate part of our postal system up here. Maidencolorado states that he will be out of commission until January 2009. Hold tight until then.

Here is something folks might not be used too. I send packages to folks with NO return expected...

sybrmacdvds
2008-12-19, 10:01 PM
marks cool. youll get your discs from him. ive made a couple of trades last year with him and never had any problems. he is a well known trader in other music forums too. :D

queen86
2008-12-19, 10:39 PM
great traders don,t make other traders wait for six month,s i had other trader just like mark i wait 5 month,s for my dvds and never got them still this day

queen86
2008-12-19, 10:42 PM
this will be my last post on this if i do get them i will post here that i got them we will see if i get them

vladsmythe
2008-12-20, 12:15 AM
This is why I don't trade. I only give without any strings.

AAR.oner
2008-12-20, 08:01 AM
maybe we need a MEDIATOR here, as opposed to just moderators :lol:

well as a moderator here, i can attest that Mark is an honest trader and simply "dropped the ball" on this one [which we all do from time to time]...he'll make right on this when he gets back to his collection in january, i have no doubt

AlexanderDeLarge
2008-12-20, 09:04 AM
Mark is a great trader, this just wasn't his year, wait a little more, you'll get your shows.

antinea
2008-12-20, 09:53 AM
I think everything has already been said
Mark seems to be a good trader ! ;)
the following thread can attest it :
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25360
real bad traders hide themselves behind lies or disappear from here
a bad communication has created this incident but I hope early in january Mark will assume this "unfinished" trade :)
we have just to wait for 2 or 3 more weeks now

charli
2008-12-21, 09:13 AM
Hey Mark that's not settled!? I remember that I answered to Mika 2 or 3 months ago to don't worry, Mark, he is a good trader, he will send you his part of your trade,.....
Maybe it's time to complain at you post office about their bad services?

tgunn2760
2008-12-21, 04:44 PM
This is why I don't trade. I only give without any strings.

What if I wanted shows from you that have strings?

:wtf::D:lol:

queen86
2009-01-13, 08:02 PM
hi guy,s i putt a post here before on maidencoorado as a bad trader but i just want to post here that i finaly received my dvds in the mail today i have nothing more to say about this thanks mark

maidencolorado
2009-01-13, 08:13 PM
Glad to hear they arrived safely with you, Mika. Thanks and once again, sorry for the issues.

Metfan72
2009-07-13, 01:41 PM
Have done 5 trades with Mark and every one of them has been awesome.

Easily my top trading partner and an overall great guy. From cam tips, to stealthing info to just anything and everything related.

Mark is TRULY an asset to the filming/trading community.

Thanks buddy.