PDA

View Full Version : Bad Trader: RageAgainstIraq

Salva Veritate
2008-09-18, 05:28 PM
Email: [email protected]

RageAgainstIraq on Youtube, along with a host of alternate accounts registered in the past week. http://www.youtube.com/user/RageAgainstIraq + many others (Classof1993, scott091109, and probably more)

He seems to be intent on scamming people out of Rage Against the Machine shows. He "scammed" me out of some (I only sent him shows that were released recently here or at Dime :D ) when I sent them to him. He will claim to have filmed a bunch of shows ranging from 1991 to 2008, different ranges with each account. He's not a trader in any capacity, he's just a scammer. Gotta give him credit, he stuck with his persona for months in order to "scam" me.:rolleyes:

Now it's my turn to mess with him! :cool:

tgunn2760
2008-09-19, 12:25 AM
Sigh!

I sometimes yearn for the old tar and feathers days.

FlavorFlav
2008-10-19, 03:31 PM
tried to rip me off, too:

address:

Ryan Witham
Middleburg, FL, 32068

other used names:
Rick Johnson

email addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]

youtube accounts:

EndOfTheTunnel1992
Classof1993
scott191109
RATMagainstbush
RageAgainstIraq
Slaveowner21
gqblanston2

sybrmacdvds
2008-10-19, 06:35 PM
yeah, hes trying for everybody as he contacted me too. but lucky for us, theres posts like these. so i told him to go suck a pole. thank you for the alert. this post saved me alot of trouble. :clap:

diamondmedia1
2008-10-19, 09:27 PM
Well sorry you got ripped off, but I must say with a username like rage against Iraq, that tells me straight away he is a Fu..... Prick, music doesent support racism, and not that I want to have a go at our good TTD staff but I dont think a Username like that should be allowed