PDA

View Full Version : Great Trader: pechenie

TerryKath73
2008-09-12, 08:35 PM
pechenie from Russia is a fine trader. Fast shipping and good communication. Highly recommended. Thanks again! :D

Pladepusheren
2008-09-22, 03:42 AM
I can only agree with you :) Fast and reliable trader. Highly recommended :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Chaosu
2009-02-13, 09:44 PM
One of my first trades... third I think, nice site, big collection so I was happy to set up a trade. I think it was 6 discs... I remember that I sent registered because trader was from Russia... no problem, I was really happy until I recived discs! Two were official! I sent a message and never get a reply! He have separate list for official shows on his webpage but he also have some in 'roio' list. He just posted a trade offer, and official shows are still there!

TRADES WITH THIS UNFAIR DUDE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

garth
2009-02-19, 02:09 PM
One of my first trades... third I think, nice site, big collection so I was happy to set up a trade. I think it was 6 discs... I remember that I sent registered because trader was from Russia... no problem, I was really happy until I recived discs! Two were official! I sent a message and never get a reply! He have separate list for official shows on his webpage but he also have some in 'roio' list. He just posted a trade offer, and official shows are still there!

TRADES WITH THIS UNFAIR DUDE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I tried to set up a trade last week. He choose from my list. I had a few questions for him before I choose. It's now 3-4 days and no reply. I sent another email but still nothing. The communication is not good. Very strange. Think I will forget bout hi.

RogerWatersFan
2009-02-20, 06:39 PM
I have traded with him in the past with no issues.

Abdullah
2009-02-21, 10:59 AM
I was really happy until I recived discs! Two were official!

Hm, I think that it was you who chose those DVD's... what's the problem? For example, other ppl when they see official releases, they skip 'em.

garth
2009-02-21, 10:28 PM
He finally answered me so we are doing a trade now.

pechenie
2009-03-25, 08:54 AM
Hi people
We are surprised me.
I,ll posted later.

2009-03-25, 09:10 AM
We have current our first trade on the run. there´s nothing in at the moment (our both packages maybe fly over poland right now) but i think that should be done in the next few days. the communication was good, he can wait patiently ( had a bad disc and must wait for the replacement) so i think he´s ok.

garth
2009-03-25, 07:46 PM
VERY BAD COMMUNICATION. NOT SURE WHAT HIS PROBLEM IS. HE WON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS. OR GET BACK TO YOU SO I CANCELLED THE TRADE. I'M NOT SAYING HE IS A BAD TRADER JUST GIVING AN ACCOUNT OF MY DEALING WITH HIM.

2009-03-27, 10:59 AM
Set up my 1st trade with pechenie. All perfect, highly recommended :thumbsup

tmib
2009-04-08, 04:31 PM
I just completed my first trade with him. I think he is an excellent trader. Highly recommended.

staffino
2009-04-08, 06:13 PM
Part one of our two part trade came in today. :D
excellent trader from Russia. :thumbsup
would recommend him to everyone that trades with me! :clap:

tmib
2009-04-09, 10:51 AM
The title of this tread is Questionable Trader: pechenie. But it should be changed as Great Trader: pechenie. Anyone can fix this?

quikiss
2009-04-28, 11:20 PM
The first trade with him, very fast, very good communication, great shows too, I can't wait for the next trade!!! :clap:

Tom
2009-05-11, 03:12 PM
I Also had no worries with this "Great - Trader" .
Communication , Shows , Recommendable .!

:clap: Thank You ....!

staffino
2009-06-01, 07:03 PM
Second (or third) great trade with this guy!
Excellent in all catagories :clap: highly recommended! :D

pechenie
2009-06-10, 11:53 AM
Thanks to Traders

pechenie
2009-06-10, 11:57 AM
garth,
Who are you?
We did not trade.You only speak,speak,speak...
Why you posted here?

pechenie
2009-06-10, 12:07 PM
Chaosu
I have oficial DVDs that i buy in shop, i don't trade this shows.Other dvd list , my bootlegs list, this shows i receive from USA AND other countries traders,i can not check and i don't know all my bootlegs about official or not.
If you see official, why you ask me send this show to you??
You have not money to buy this show?

Chaosu
2009-06-27, 08:52 AM
Hm, I think that it was you who chose those DVD's... what's the problem? For example, other ppl when they see official releases, they skip 'em.

I didn't know it's official?

Chaosu
I have oficial DVDs that i buy in shop, i don't trade this shows.Other dvd list , my bootlegs list, this shows i receive from USA AND other countries traders,i can not check and i don't know all my bootlegs about official or not.
If you see official, why you ask me send this show to you??
You have not money to buy this show?

You offended me right now and this will get You into troubles man.
You listed official releases in Your bootleg list and that's Your sin, not mine. I picked a show from that list and when I recived it I noticed 'copyright' notice and company logo. Checked that on the net and realized that it was official. And that's Your job to know if You list officials or not. I did mailed You and about it later and never get an answer, not speaking of a replacement.
Perhaps You have no money to buy a show if You trade them? It's sad there are thiefs like You who try to justify their attitude.

AAR.oner
2009-06-27, 11:01 AM
there should not be official releases on a trading list or trading site -- period!

we do not allow them here at TTD, and i think most traders would agree they don't belong anywhere in the trading community...yes there are occasions when a show has been circulating as an unofficial boot and then is finally released after many years, these things happen...but when a trader is going thru a list, s/he naturally assumes everything on that list is unoffical and free for trading...this is why people should not have any of their ORs on their list or site

in addition, every trader should be checking the new shows they get in which could be questionable as to whether it could be official [i.e. not an obvious audience recording]...if you can trade, email, use bit torrent -- then you can certainly google a show with "ARTIST - DATE &/or VENUE - DVD" to see if its an OR

as Chaosu pointed out, the show in question actually had the copyright information at the beginning of the DVD -- this should be an obvious indicator and the show should not be traded or listed...otherwise, google new shows you get in and don't add them to your list if there is any question

most traders have had at least a couple of shows on their list that became an OR, so no one is attacking you pechenie...however, a little time and effort into knowing your collection will go a long way...a good start will be removing the show we're discussing here from your list, and any other known ORs...the rest can be dealt with as new shows come in and you are updating your list

ssiscool
2009-09-03, 05:51 AM
Just finished my first trade. Excelent from start to finish. Sorry about the delays!

Pladepusheren
2009-09-07, 01:30 PM
Once again a great trade completede :) Thanks a lot my friend.

fuzzbug
2009-11-16, 12:49 PM
I set up a trade with pechenie (Berdnikov Alexander in Vladivostok, Russia) in September to exchange 16 dvd. I sent his in one package. He sent mine in two packages of eight. I only ever received one of them. I've been sending him emails and private messages for weeks, and he doesn't respond to them.

He's been a good trader in the past, so I don't like to think he is ignoring me. But anyway, has anyone been in contact with him lately? Does anyone know if there are some problems going on with him? Any help would be appreciated.

antinea
2009-11-16, 01:51 PM
i traded with pechenie in the past
i'm not sure, but i've understood he's in the navy and sometimes he's gone for a long time
i had to wait for my dvds a long time but they finally arrived

fuzzbug
2009-11-16, 02:07 PM
Okay, thanks. Maybe that is what is going on.

pechenie
2009-12-29, 05:16 PM
Hi
Fuzzbug
I sent you email today
sorry
Dont worry
You will receive second part in Feb-March
I only had two lost from this forum
With Antinea and you,
Cannot send in january
Pls wait
Thanks

doubleolove
2011-03-25, 01:29 AM
Just wanted to inform everyone that I had a good trading experience with Pechenie. He wanted to do a large trade and agreed to send first. He did so and the discs were well packed. The only suggestion I would make on trading with Pechenie is if you have any questions on quality, do ask him, as there are no quality ratings on his list. I wanted to make the trade as easy as possible so I chose not to ask questions about quality. I knew there was a possibility some discs might not be great quality. There were a few discs that weren't very good but not that many. All in all I was very pleased. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Pechenie an 8.