PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs help

magicm
2008-06-28, 08:54 AM
I have been trying to download 2 files for about a week, to no avail. One has reached about 78% and the other 50%. Is there any way that I can get someone to upload these files so that I can download?

BTW, I am trying for over 1.5 ratio on my seeding after I have downloaded a torrent.

The files I want are Elvis Presley:

One Night Only
Brightest Star on Sunset Boulevard

Many thanks.

Jerm
2008-06-28, 09:08 AM
I couldn't quickly locate 'One Night Only' but did see 'Brightest Star...'
There are currently no seeds, so everyone has closed their BT client that was downloading/uploading this. If I had it I would jump on to help you finish, but I do not. :(

I checked out some of the folks who left comments and there are some good peeps who got this and I'm sure they'd be willing to help by opening their windows. Maybe if you send a PM to Dylan or direwolf pgh, they'll help you out...?

U2Lynne
2008-06-28, 12:59 PM
If you hop onto a torrent with no seeds, the best thing to do is to ask nicely in the thread for someone to please seed the show. This 'bumps' the thread so people will see it and see that someone needs a seed (also make sure you have the torrent 'on' so you show up as a leecher and people can see in their torrent clients that there is a leecher on a show with no seeders).