PDA

View Full Version : Good Trader: Johnny Morris

kingofhearts
2008-05-29, 09:39 AM
OK...NP

JohnnyMorris
2008-05-30, 01:43 AM
JOHNNY MORRIS, Greece. Lost 8 DVD's, no answer mails.

:o .. hey man I'm here! Cool down! What's that about no answering my emails.. didn't receive any email and your package arrived 5 days ago! Plz do not post such things up there!!! I'm still burning your selections! :S :S :S

Johnny

swervncarz
2008-05-30, 08:39 AM
I was suprised to see this post. I have traded with Johnny Morris & everything went great.

kingofhearts
2008-05-30, 09:34 AM
Sorry. It has been a month of my shipment, and i don't have news for you. In this moment I'm more relaxed about your news. Thank you.

kingofhearts
2008-05-30, 09:38 AM
OK.

kingofhearts
2008-05-30, 09:39 AM
JOHNNY MORRIS, Greece. Lost 8 DVD's, no answer mails.

All best in this momnt i have news from Jhonny

JohnnyMorris
2008-05-30, 12:21 PM
All best in this momnt i have news from Jhonny

Very happy to know everything's ok! You'll be getting my package at the end of the next week!

Wish you all the best!:)

All credits go to my friend-trader Anti, who informed me (via msn) yesterday of what happened! ;) :thumbsup :thumbsup

Send me a reply when you get the stuff!

kingofhearts
2008-05-30, 12:59 PM
Very happy to know everything's ok! You'll be getting my package at the end of the next week!

Wish you all the best!:)

All credits go to my friend-trader Anti, who informed me (via msn) yesterday of what happened! ;) :thumbsup :thumbsup

Send me a reply when you get the stuff!

No problem. Thank you for clarification. When receive the package, i write you one mail. :-):clap::thumbsup

antinea
2008-05-31, 09:21 PM
I was really surprised with the first thread !! Johnny is an awesome trader ;)

JohnnyMorris
2008-09-30, 04:12 AM
TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF TTD THAT I CONTACT WITH:

I still have a VERY SERIOUS problem with my server / provider and my connection is totally unstable (need to change provider as they never answer to my calls#@#$@%!)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Everyone else who's having weeks to hear of me, plz be patient as I'm facing tons of problems at this very moment. I'll try to be connected as long as I'm able to regain conn.stability. I've already created a temporary email account in case someone needs to use it: [email protected]
Thnx for the understanding and all.

PS. Tom if you're there, I didn't find the time to collect the Nana stuff.. still..:( I suggest you should see what you can do.. and when I get the Nana stuff from my friend (and you're still interested of course) I promise I'll email you and see what we can do.. I'm really sorry for this long-time unavailability, :(I hate disappointing people that way, but I got to take care of some things and shoot out the trouble.

JM

tgunn2760
2008-10-02, 01:02 AM
TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF TTD THAT I CONTACT WITH:

I still have a VERY SERIOUS problem with my server / provider and my connection is totally unstable (need to change provider as they never answer to my calls#@#$@%!)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Everyone else who's having weeks to hear of me, plz be patient as I'm facing tons of problems at this very moment. I'll try to be connected as long as I'm able to regain conn.stability. I've already created a temporary email account in case someone needs to use it: [email protected]

PS. Tom if you're there, I didn't find the time to collect the Nana stuff.. still..:( I suggest you should see what you can do.. and when I get the Nana stuff from my friend (and you're still interested of course) I promise I'll email you and see what we can do.. I'm really sorry for this long-time unavailability, :(I hate disappointing people that way, but I got to take care of some things and shoot out the trouble.

JM

Hey, Johnny,

thanks for the heads up.

Sorry to hear about your problems, I am still very interested in the Nana shows, so when you are up again contact me via email or PM here.

Best of luck in the meantime,

Tom