PDA

View Full Version : Printing covers??

bono66ca
2008-05-03, 08:55 AM
I do not know if this has been discussed before but I have a question about printing covers.

What is the best paper to use that will give me the best quality. Also I have a Cannon Pixma ink jet printer should I get a better printer if I am to get better covers?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me

Bono66ca

Cheers

mbself
2008-05-03, 09:16 AM
Welcome to TTD. You will find this to be a very helpful community for live music trading.

Just for future reference, you can answer most questions you have with a simple search. I learned this the hard way.

Just hit the search link at the top of the page and type in key words associated with your question.

Here is a link i found using the search button by simply typing in "printing covers".

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18355&highlight=printing+covers

Welcome,
Matt

Karst
2008-05-04, 09:41 AM
It really depends on what you're printing. I tend to use matt paper myself. I print double sided so I use 200gsm thick paper or card. I have a Pixma as well and it handles it fine. Just make sure you clean the heads once in a while and leave one side to dry for 24hrs if you're doing double sided. For single you can use 160gsm.

bono66ca
2008-05-05, 10:51 AM
Thank you for your help