PDA

View Full Version : Questionable Trader: denspark

mavi82
2008-04-05, 04:26 AM
Keith from Scotland is an excellent trader,he has an incredible collection of tv shows from the 80s and more.Recommended to anyone :clap:

Digital Dragon
2008-04-17, 04:44 PM
Keith Fotheringham from the UK is a great trader. Fast delivery and really nice to deal with. Thanks for the trade Keith:) Highly recommended!

denspark
2008-04-18, 04:21 PM
cheers dave (DIGITAL DRAGON ) it was a pleasure to do this trade the dvds were amazing quality and hope we can trade again........LISTEN FOLKS THIS GUY IS THE BEST..........:lol::clap::D

dazzz
2008-05-15, 11:32 AM
Keith asked me to do a try with him a few weeks ago which i agreed to.
I posted his dvds and he was happy with them and posted mine (after he'd received his from me, even though he contacted me for the trade !!)
Anyway i had 5 dvds from him, 2 of which were faulty (playback freezing/skipping) ....he had used poor quality media....Tesco homebrand (AML Dye).
Before contacting Keith i thought i would try and rip them to my hard drive and re-burn them onto better quality media (at my exspense of course).
Neither of my optical drives were able to read the discs so i had to contact Keith and rightfully asked for replacements.
He seemed annoyed telling me that he'd done copies for other people without problem.........What exactly does that prove ?
I've heard nothing from him and received no replacements, i can't believe this guy can't just send 2 replacement dvds.
I've dealt with loads of traders and if they or i have ever had the slightest problem with a disc it has been replaced without question, this guy reacts as if i'm wrong for asking.
BEWARE OF HIM:
K. Fotheringham ([email protected]) aka denspark
I'll be happy to remove this post and his name from my bad traders list if/when he sends replacements.

denspark
2008-05-15, 04:29 PM
what a jerk . DAZZ aint telling the whole story here folks he tells me he aint getting any of my emails but when i offer artwork suddenly he responds and hes lying again yes he asked for a replacement for the dvds,but the insulting and abusive way he asks for the replacements then made me decide NO fuck him,my wife and i share the same email and she has to look at his verbal remarks SO IF HE ASKED NICE NO WORRIES BUT IM AFRAID IN THIS GUYS CASE HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO .............I DONT DEAL WITH BULLIES SO NO FORGET THE REPLACEMENTS

IVE TRADED WITH AROUND A DOZEN GUYS ON THIS SITE AND NO ONE HAS HAD ANY PROBLEMS SO READ FROM THAT WHAT U WILL

THIS GUY IS UNBELIEVABLE

denspark
2008-05-15, 04:36 PM
I DONT REALLY WANT THIS TO GET ANY WORSE THAN IT IS IVE REPLIED TO MR DAZZZ THREAD AND IVE NOTHING TO HIDE HE DEMANDS REPLACEMENTS WITH VERBAL AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR STATING THAT I DID NOT REPLACE THE DVDS ..BUT LETS REMEMBER HERE IT WAS A 5 FOR 5 TRADE AND I SENT ARTWORK VIA EMAIL TO THIS HUMAN HE STATED 2 OF THE DVDS WERE FAULTY,BUT HIS CORRESPONDE IS SHOCKING IF I WAS A BAD TRADER DO YOU THINK THE OTHER DVDS WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL RIGHT ..WHAT REALLY HACKS ME OFF IS WHEN I SENT HIM EMAILS EVERYTIME HE STATED LATER HE DID NOT GET THEM BUT IN 1 OF MY EMAILS WHEN I OFFERED ARTWORK HE GOT THAT ONE .......

I AM NOT SAYING ANYMORE ABOUT THIS HUMAN IF TRADERS READ HIS THREAD AND BELIEVE THEN HE HAS ACHIEVED WHAT HE SET OUT TO DO THE CHOICE IS YOURS TRADER............:lol:

The Sixth Rat Packer
2008-05-15, 04:55 PM
I DONT REALLY WANT THIS TO GET ANY WORSE THAN IT IS IVE REPLIED TO MR DAZZZ THREAD AND IVE NOTHING TO HIDE HE DEMANDS REPLACEMENTS WITH VERBAL AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR STATING THAT I DID NOT REPLACE THE DVDS ..BUT LETS REMEMBER HERE IT WAS A 5 FOR 5 TRADE AND I SENT ARTWORK VIA EMAIL TO THIS HUMAN HE STATED 2 OF THE DVDS WERE FAULTY,BUT HIS CORRESPONDE IS SHOCKING IF I WAS A BAD TRADER DO YOU THINK THE OTHER DVDS WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL RIGHT ..WHAT REALLY HACKS ME OFF IS WHEN I SENT HIM EMAILS EVERYTIME HE STATED LATER HE DID NOT GET THEM BUT IN 1 OF MY EMAILS WHEN I OFFERED ARTWORK HE GOT THAT ONE .......

I AM NOT SAYING ANYMORE ABOUT THIS HUMAN IF TRADERS READ HIS THREAD AND BELIEVE THEN HE HAS ACHIEVED WHAT HE SET OUT TO DO THE CHOICE IS YOURS TRADER............:lol:

:lol4::lol4::lol4:

Figured this was only a matter of time.

The Sixth Rat Packer
2008-05-15, 04:56 PM
*runs and gets popcorn*

denspark
2008-05-15, 05:16 PM
HI RAT PACKER IM ASSUMING U AGREE WITH ME ABOUT THIS HUMAN BEING HIS ABUSIVE EMAILS WERE THE LAST STRAW FOR ME
CHEERS KEITH:wave:

tgunn2760
2008-05-15, 05:24 PM
HI RAT PACKER IM ASSUMING U AGREE WITH ME ABOUT THIS HUMAN BEING HIS ABUSIVE EMAILS WERE THE LAST STRAW FOR ME
CHEERS KEITH:wave:

You are wrong there mate, if you the discs are faulty you have to replace them.

Once that is done, you can tell him to go to hell, but he kept his end of the trade, you didn't.

denspark
2008-05-15, 05:35 PM
i checked all the dvds b4 i sent them and yes they may be faulty and yes i should replace them but I AM NOT BEING VERBALLY THREATENED BY A EMAIL ....NOT FROM ANYONE IM AFRAID....SORRY

tgunn2760
2008-05-15, 05:39 PM
i checked all the dvds b4 i sent them and yes they may be faulty and yes i should replace them but I AM NOT BEING VERBALLY THREATENED BY A EMAIL ....NOT FROM ANYONE IM AFRAID....SORRY

I check mine before I send them, at least twice my traders got discs from me that wouldn't play, and I know I got discs from traders that wouldn't play on my PC or SA.

They replaced the faulty discs they sent me, and I replaced the faulty discs I sent them.

denspark
2008-05-15, 06:00 PM
i hear what your saying and agree totaly but do you not agree there is a polite way to sort out problems and if someone emailed you demanding replacements and verbally abusing you in various emails would u think that was alright :lol4:

tgunn2760
2008-05-15, 06:11 PM
i hear what your saying and agree totaly but do you not agree there is a polite way to sort out problems and if someone emailed you demanding replacements and verbally abusing you in various emails would u think that was alright :lol4:

Mate, you owe him two discs.

Case closed.

Send the discs and never trade with him again. But you owe him two discs.

The Sixth Rat Packer
2008-05-15, 06:15 PM
No, dude, I wasn't agreeing with you. I just noted that after someone posted up a negative trader thing on you, it was only a matter of time before you came to rip into him telling your side of the story.

Whether you like the way he talked to you or not, you owe him the discs. I wouldn't have appreciated the way someone talked to me (if in fact he did talk to you the way you say), but that doesn't change the fact that you owe him the discs.

Make good on what you owe, and then don't deal with him again.

dazzz
2008-05-15, 07:30 PM
Keith don't tell lies its not really fair.
I don't know how you dare say i demanded replacements and used abusive language, this is not the case and i certainly wouldn't get worked up enough to be like that towards anyone for 2 dvds. A good trader would immediately offer replacements anyway.

I actually find your constant need to write in capital letters quite rude actually.

You're the one being offensive with referring to me as 'THIS HUMAN' instead of using my name.

Also you state 'IF I WAS A BAD TRADER DO YOU THINK THE OTHER DVDS WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL RIGHT' . This statement shows you have no idea what you're talking about, just because 3 of the dvds were ok it is no guarantee that all of them are. You used Memorex for the 3 good ones and Tesco brand for the faulty ones.

Listen to what other traders are saying !!
You sent me 2 faulty discs that any decent trader would replace without quibble. How can you say i'm a 'Bad Trader' ? You've had your discs from me and you're happy with them so how am i a bad trader.......learn the basic simple rules of trading.

Look at my list compared to yours, who has the most experience at trading ??
I'm not going to comment any further on this because its not worth the bother over 2 dvds.

dazzz
2008-05-15, 07:34 PM
what a jerk . DAZZ aint telling the whole story here folks he tells me he aint getting any of my emails but when i offer artwork suddenly he responds and hes lying again yes he asked for a replacement for the dvds,but the insulting and abusive way he asks for the replacements then made me decide NO fuck him,my wife and i share the same email and she has to look at his verbal remarks SO IF HE ASKED NICE NO WORRIES BUT IM AFRAID IN THIS GUYS CASE HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO .............I DONT DEAL WITH BULLIES SO NO FORGET THE REPLACEMENTS

IVE TRADED WITH AROUND A DOZEN GUYS ON THIS SITE AND NO ONE HAS HAD ANY PROBLEMS SO READ FROM THAT WHAT U WILL

THIS GUY IS UNBELIEVABLE

Keith don't tell lies its not really fair.
I don't know how you dare say i demanded replacements and used abusive language, this is not the case and i certainly wouldn't get worked up enough to be like that towards anyone for 2 dvds. A good trader would immediately offer replacements anyway.

I actually find your constant need to write in capital letters quite rude actually.

You're the one being offensive with referring to me as 'THIS HUMAN' and 'a jerk' instead of using my name.

Also you state 'IF I WAS A BAD TRADER DO YOU THINK THE OTHER DVDS WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL RIGHT' . This statement shows you have no idea what you're talking about, just because 3 of the dvds were ok it is no guarantee that all of them are. You used Memorex for the 3 good ones and Tesco brand for the faulty ones.

Listen to what other traders are saying !!
You sent me 2 faulty discs that any decent trader would replace without quibble. How can you say i'm a 'Bad Trader' ? You've had your discs from me and you're happy with them so how am i a bad trader.......learn the basic simple rules of trading.

Look at my list compared to yours, who has the most experience at trading ??
I'm not going to comment any further on this because its not worth the bother over 2 dvds.

gizmopumpkin
2008-05-16, 04:53 PM
I just wanted to chime in briefly, and comment......

Dude - you owe him 2 discs, plain and simple. It is good trading etiquette to use quality discs for starters anyways......and I know from experience that Dazzz would have sent you quality discs......he's a top notch trader (we've had a few trades), and I expect that he would have asked you nicely for replacements, and then if you resisted (which apparently you are!!), it may have gotten a bit more heated. I don't know.

If Dazzz can't play/copy your discs, then you owe him 2 discs. Why even bother quibbling over it? :hmm: Is it really worth ruining your trading name over?

flatstanley
2008-05-21, 07:54 PM
I've completed two trades with Keith. He most willingly replaced two faulty discs from our first trade,even throwing extra footage on one of the dvds for me.:thumbsup

tgunn2760
2008-05-21, 09:13 PM
I've completed two trades with Keith. He most willingly replaced two faulty discs from our first trade,even throwing extra footage on one of the dvds for me.:thumbsup

Sounds to me like Keith has issues, either burning errors or bad media or even a bad burner.

It wouldn't hurt to check things out.

denspark
2008-05-22, 05:02 PM
thank you flatstanley for your kind comments ..at last somebody likes me when you told me your dvds were faulty i had no hesitation in replacing them,as our email correspondence was a1 .im really not a bad guy honestly thank you friend....:wave:

dazzz
2008-05-22, 07:40 PM
im really not a bad guy honestly thank you friend....:wave:

Maybe not a bad guy.........just a bad trader.

How strange that flatstanley had faulty discs from you aswell, maybe time for a new burner or some better quality media !!!

Did Mary beg for replacemets ? LOL

Goodbye dude, continue ripping people off and then playing the 'poor victim' card for sympathy

denspark
2008-05-23, 01:50 PM
no DAZZ....................she emailed me without being aggressive something like you should have its whats called proper communication c u later SUCKER ..........much later............................:wave:

dazzz
2008-05-23, 03:42 PM
what a jerk

NO fuck him

TO THIS HUMAN ...... I AM NOT SAYING ANYMORE ABOUT THIS HUMAN

c u later SUCKER

Well Keith you really are showing you're true colours aren't you ?
You claim that i was abusive to you, you know thats not true but its your ony defence for being such a poor trader.
A good trader offers replacements instantly, there should be no need to even ask.
I'm sure anyone reading this thread can see that it is in fact you who is actually abusive and offensive.
You have used foul language in your post and also referred to me as 'a jerk' , 'this human' and now a 'sucker'.
I guess you think this is acceptable ??
Regardless of whether you like me or not Keith you should replace faulty discs, after all it would have only cost you about 60 pence for the disc and postage.
The fact is you ARE a BAD trader and this thread was opened to warn people of this fact, you have turned it into a name calling thread in the hope that you will get support from some people.
Carry on Keith with the insults, you're digging yourself a bigger hole all the time.
Any good trader knows that no matter what i supposedly said to you or you have said to me doesn't alter one simple trading rule and that is that faulty discs should be replaced. Receiving faulty discs isn't my fault its yours.
I'm taking a break from trading but i'll keep you're name on my website as a 'BAD TRADER' so all the good traders don't get stung like i did.

*** Moderators: I don't want this thread removed but I really do think it should be closed now to prevent anymore name calling.
I thought it was about posting topics about bad traders, not a school playground for name calling.

Jetrell69
2008-05-28, 10:53 AM

Sure, like sending out the replacement discs and be done with it.....fair is fair regardless unless you prefer to lower yourself and be just as much a baby as you thought he's been to you....pull your nuts out of the box they're in and do what's right....not what's supposedly been done to you.

........yeesh

vicsbitz
2009-01-07, 06:35 AM
Just my two cents here.

I have had a few trades with Dazz and I never found him to be any other than courteous. He sends his discs out without delay.

I even remember having a couple of problems with faulty discs at my end. It was sorted out in a friendly and amicable manner.

I obviously don't know the full story here, but in my experience Dazz wouldn't have reacted in the way described.

Mark