PDA

View Full Version : Great Trader: Digital Dragon

chrisdvds
2008-03-27, 03:06 AM
Digital Dragon is a great trader whom i've traded with got my stuff to me at a descent time.I recommend him to any1.

Digital Dragon
2008-03-27, 08:21 PM
Digital Dragon is a great trader whom i've traded with got my stuff to me at a descent time.I recommend him to any1.

Thanks for the thumbs up Chris
I enjoyed our trade together - you are also highly recommended :)

Beatle9678
2008-04-01, 08:21 AM
Digital Dragon is a great trader. I just did a trade with him and the discs arrived quickly.
I will definitely trade with him again!:cool:

Grtdane06
2008-04-03, 05:43 PM
I will vouch for Digital Dragon as well...great trade and communication!

Cheers Paul

Digital Dragon
2008-04-04, 12:34 AM
Digital Dragon is a great trader. I just did a trade with him and the discs arrived quickly.
I will definitely trade with him again!:cool:

Hey you are also highly recommended my friend!! Great experience thanks!

Digital Dragon
2008-04-04, 12:35 AM
I will vouch for Digital Dragon as well...great trade and communication!

Cheers Paul

Hey you are also highly recommended !! Great trade!! Thanks!

Digital Dragon
2008-04-04, 12:40 AM
Hey justed wanted to thank everyone for some great trades over the past few weeks !! Awesome and looking forward to firing it all up again next week!
Fasten your seat belts !! Let the music do the talking !! :lol4:
Even though i am new to this site i am meeting some great collectors :clap:

metalicko
2008-04-04, 10:21 AM
Digital Dragon is a great trader, good with the e-mail and fast with the trade. Highly recommended.

coeconspiritor
2008-04-08, 11:31 PM
When it comes to traders, the Digital Dragon is a god among insects.
Seriously, we just completed a 30+ disc international trade - all without a hitch. If the dragon ever comes knocking on your door looking for a trade, let him in. You won't be disappointed

Digital Dragon
2008-04-09, 02:08 AM
When it comes to traders, the Digital Dragon is a god among insects.
Seriously, we just completed a 30+ disc international trade - all without a hitch. If the dragon ever comes knocking on your door looking for a trade, let him in. You won't be disappointed

WOW!! Thanks very much for the compliments and you are also a great trader worthy of the same praise :) Perfect trade, one to remember for sure!
Hey the dragon burns quality discs - not people!

Digital Dragon
2008-04-09, 02:09 AM
Digital Dragon is a great trader, good with the e-mail and fast with the trade. Highly recommended.

Metalicko is also a great trader, I really enjoyed dealing with him and great communication - Also highly recommended - Thanks!

antinea
2008-04-11, 03:48 AM
DIGITAL DRAGON is an excellent trader ! highly recommended :clap:

Digital Dragon
2008-04-12, 12:57 AM
DIGITAL DRAGON is an excellent trader ! highly recommended :clap:

Antinea is a great trader as well and highly recommended !! :clap:

denspark
2008-04-22, 02:25 PM
DIGITAL DAVE DRAGON HE IS ONE OF THE BEST ...THE TRADE WAS AS SMOOTH AS A BABIES BOTTOM HIGHLY RECOMMENDED..........:lol:

Michael Mathews
2008-04-25, 12:27 PM
Good for you. I had done a few trades with him. He was okay at first but the more trades you do with him the more demanding he gets. I found him to be imposing, impatient and rude.

denspark
2008-04-25, 04:02 PM
hi mike ..ive only done bout 2 trades so im new to this game but he was a top bloke this time around cheers for getting in touch.....mind u ive been ripped off already for a guy wanting fgth dvds he did not send anything back what a tool..........:wave:

Digital Dragon
2008-04-25, 10:07 PM
Good for you. I had done a few trades with him. He was okay at first but the more trades you do with him the more demanding he gets. I found him to be imposing, impatient and rude.

Hey Mike as a rule i treat people the way i like to be treated - if something is not right i try to fix it and i expect the same as well.
Common courtesy and its unfortunate you took it the wrong way and started this thread - looks like we are heading in opposite directions
The same could be said about my experience with you but hey lets just move on and not get stuck in the mud - Happy trading :)

Digital Dragon
2008-04-25, 10:09 PM
hi mike ..ive only done bout 2 trades so im new to this game but he was a top bloke this time around cheers for getting in touch.....mind u ive been ripped off already for a guy wanting fgth dvds he did not send anything back what a tool..........:wave:

Thanks for the thread and i also enjoyed our trade together my friend :clap:
You are also highly recommended

steinar
2008-04-26, 03:28 AM
Just had a 20 disc+ trade with Dave and have only good things to say about him :) Fast and friendly trader, highly recomended :clap:
Thank's for the trade pal :wave:

Digital Dragon
2008-04-26, 10:36 PM
Just had a 20 disc+ trade with Dave and have only good things to say about him :) Fast and friendly trader, highly recomended :clap:
Thank's for the trade pal :wave:

Yes excellent trade my friend - thanks very much - you are awesome and highly recommended as well - Here is to many more to come :wave:

Beatle9678
2008-05-05, 03:41 PM
Just did a 2nd trade with digital dragon. everything went smooth. thanks again for the great dvds.

take it easy

tgunn2760
2008-05-07, 02:16 AM
I'm sure many here know Dave is an excellent trader.

He has some great shows, and the quality is fantastic.

Fast shipping, good media, one disc per sleeve.

If I had more hands I'd give him more than two thumbs up.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

Digital Dragon
2008-05-19, 02:36 PM
I'm sure many here know Dave is an excellent trader.

He has some great shows, and the quality is fantastic.

Fast shipping, good media, one disc per sleeve.

If I had more hands I'd give him more than two thumbs up.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

Hey thanks my friend - I also enjoyed our trade together :clap:

Corum
2008-05-26, 09:55 AM
Aye, I agree with all. Digital Dragon is a great trader. :)

Digital Dragon
2008-05-28, 12:15 AM
Aye, I agree with all. Digital Dragon is a great trader. :)

Hey takes one to know one :)
Thanks you are also a great trader - always enjoy working with you my friend :clap:

Jim Bob
2008-06-22, 06:17 AM
I had a great experience with Digital Dragon.

We had nasty email problems in the beginning, but managed to fix it up. Then the package he sent me didn't make it!

But Dave reburned and resent, so that was great.

A fantastic trader and a credit to the community. Nice one, mate!

metalicko
2008-06-23, 10:50 AM
Digital Dragon is the man. Dave is a great trader, with an awesome list of shows. The 2nd coolest thing to carry the initials double D's. Will definitely trade with again.

neiltracy00
2008-06-27, 01:02 PM
this man is the goods, does what he says on the tin, highly recommended.:thumbsup

Digital Dragon
2008-06-30, 06:51 PM
Digital Dragon is the man. Dave is a great trader, with an awesome list of shows. The 2nd coolest thing to carry the initials double D's. Will definitely trade with again.

Hey thanks for the thumbs up Metalicko!
Always a pleasure to trade with you and here's to many more in the future.
Gotta love the original double D's!! :D

Digital Dragon
2008-06-30, 06:53 PM
this man is the goods, does what he says on the tin, highly recommended.:thumbsup

Always a pleasure to trade with you Neil !!
Great communication and awesome shows! :thumbsup

sybrmacdvds
2008-09-29, 12:52 AM
hey guys, just did a trade a few weeks ago with dave. guys got an awesome selection of shows. if you get the chance to do a trade with him, i promise you wont be disappointed. :clap::clap::clap:thanks dave. sorry it took so long to leave feedback. ill be talking to you soon.

diamondmedia1
2008-11-27, 09:18 AM
Just want to warn people about Digital Dragon , Beware when trading with this guy He is not entirely honest

diamondmedia1
2008-11-27, 10:25 PM
Well I see I am out voted on this as my post has been altered, from bad trader to Good trader, but I will say in fairness Digital dragon has emailed me, and I believe we have worked out our little soap opera, so I will say now hes a good trader, the verdict is in its a tie win win , but I see there is a negative comment above from Michael, maybe my Canadian friend may be a little Impatient, well it must be something to do with that little old lady who heads both our countrys

diamondmedia1
2008-11-27, 10:28 PM
Hey thanks for the thumbs up Metalicko!
Always a pleasure to trade with you and here's to many more in the future.
Gotta love the original double D's!! :D

Well I know If Dave and I ran for president , who would win now don't I traitors all of you (just joking)

Digital Dragon
2008-11-27, 10:58 PM
Well I see I am out voted on this as my post has been altered, from bad trader to Good trader, but I will say in fairness Digital dragon has emailed me, and I believe we have worked out our little soap opera, so I will say now hes a good trader, the verdict is in its a tie win win , but I see there is a negative comment above from Michael, maybe my Canadian friend may be a little Impatient, well it must be something to do with that little old lady who heads both our countrys

Yes its true folks the war is over!

We are both experienced and trusted traders with a lot to offer the community.
Paul has over 2000 items and 4100 on my end - that's a lot of music!

No sense getting stuck in the mud and i am the first to admit i get a little wild when i sense a rip off - never been burned before and the thought of it just makes my blood boil. Must be the English Irish and Scottish genes at play ! Paul has agreed to send my requests which is great and of course if my package to him is lost it will be replaced as always:)

To be fair, one important thing i noticed is that the address he sent me didn't say AUSTRALIA at the bottom. Of course i always copy/paste the address and print to shipping labels so it got by me . All the other details were there so it's a quick fix at the Post Office if they are paying attention (that's a big IF !! LOL)

So with that discovery, it is entirely possible that the package could be delayed or returned or both.

It was only prudent to contact Paul and work this out
Paul was courteous and polite with a quick response and he was more than willing to work it out which is great!!
Anyway, looks like this will be resolved once the packages arrive :)

By the way, no extra charge for the show :D

Special thanks for all that tried to help out - it was a lesson learned :clap:

One more thing before i quit - Michael was mentioned earlier so that deserves a quick response. He demands official material with perfect quality video and sound which is not always possible as we all know. Of course when you get to picky tempers can flare up (especially with me !!! LOL)
Nice guy though and we did a few great trades - I wish him well :)

Take care and Happy Holidays

steinar
2008-11-28, 05:38 AM
SO happy to see this post and that things worked out between you!!! :clap:

My trade with you was awesome and would ofcourse Highly recomend you to anyone, anytime!!!! :thumbsup

Looking forward to trade with you again Dave!! :)

2cupids
2008-11-28, 06:33 PM
I am so glad that it has worked out well between you. As you both had good references it would be a shame to loose them. :clap:

Digital Dragon
2008-11-28, 09:15 PM
SO happy to see this post and that things worked out between you!!! My trade with you was awesome.
Highly recommend you to anyone, anytime! Looking forward to trade with you again Dave!! :thumbsup
Thanks for your support my friend and always up for a trade with you....Take care and Happy Holidays
I am so glad that it has worked out well between you. As you both had good references it would be a shame to loose them.

Yes indeed my friend - a lesson learned for sure

sybrmacdvds
2008-12-01, 08:43 PM
:clap:yo people! yours truely and digital dragon have completed another successful trade. thank you dave, for the fast shipping and the friendly emails threwout this trade.:clap: hope we can do it again. keep in touch bro!:cheers:

Digital Dragon
2008-12-03, 05:51 PM
Hey Dave you are also an excellent trader. Fast and friendly and a great selection of shows - highly recommended :clap:
Really appreciated the bonus items as well :) Top of the Line
Yes we can do it again and again no problems my friend
Best wishes for a Happy and Safe Holiday to you and your family:wave:

Corum
2009-02-04, 10:17 PM
Did another fantastic trade with DigitalDragon. Many thanks my friend. :)

queen86
2009-02-09, 03:46 PM
digital dragon is great trader we have trade three times and he as ex stuff we hope to make more trades one day he is honest and fast trader

thanks dave

sybrmacdvds
2009-02-19, 04:25 PM
:Dlisten up people!!! :clap:if you haven't traded with this guy before, then your missing out! dave is an awesome trader. always keeps his promise and delivers in a timely fashion! on top of just being a very cool person to deal with! :clap:its been a pleasure and we will be trading again in the future!:D

thanks bro!

dave...:D

Digital Dragon
2009-02-20, 05:28 PM
:Dlisten up people!!! :clap:if you haven't traded with this guy before, then your missing out! dave is an awesome trader. always keeps his promise and delivers in a timely fashion! on top of just being a very cool person to deal with! :clap:its been a pleasure and we will be trading again in the future!:D

thanks bro!

Thanks Dave!!
Always a pleasure dealing with you my friend
Here's to many more in the future!!

Digital Dragon
2009-02-20, 05:29 PM
digital dragon is great trader we have trade three times and he as ex stuff we hope to make more trades one day he is honest and fast trader

thanks dave

Thanks my friend !!
Always enjoy our trades - Another great Canadian Aerosmith fan !!

Digital Dragon
2009-02-20, 05:30 PM
Did another fantastic trade with DigitalDragon. Many thanks my friend. :)

Always a pleasure and thanks my friend !!!

jebiah
2009-02-21, 05:33 PM
Completed my first trade with DigitalDragon, great trader, nice shows and an overall nice guy. Thanks man:thumbsup

akk02
2009-02-22, 11:13 AM
Just done a nice 10 disc trade with Digital Dragon. Nice list and fast delivery. Cheers!

Joe Carr
2009-02-23, 05:22 PM
Another awesome trade
outstanding = DIGITAL DRAGON

Thanks so much Dave...I'll be in touch

www.freewebs.com/metrokiss
=================================

sun234
2009-02-24, 04:17 PM
Digital Dragon is a Excellent Trader, I highly recommend him if you haven't traded with him before. I will Def. be in touch for future trades.

Cheers.
Drew:D

Digital Dragon
2009-02-27, 09:49 AM
Digital Dragon is a Excellent Trader, I highly recommend him if you haven't traded with him before. I will Def. be in touch for future trades.

Cheers.

Thanks and i also enjoyed our trade together !!
You are highly recommended as well :thumbsup

Digital Dragon
2009-02-27, 09:50 AM
Another awesome trade
outstanding = DIGITAL DRAGON

Thanks so much Dave...I'll be in touch

=================================

Thanks Joe!
Always appreciate quality traders like you
Looking forward to many more my friend :)

BaconAerosmith
2009-02-27, 10:14 PM
Received I have my Aerosmith trade from my friend Dave :D
Great communication and prompt service - a Canadian class act!
Thanks very much - I appreciate your efforts very much too :cool:;)
He is obviously Canada's NO 1 Trader.

Just did a great Aerosmith trade with my Japanese friend :)
Great communication and prompt service - world class!
Thanks very much - I appreciate your efforts :)

I am actually an Australian living in the Tokyo area. :wave::thumbsup

Digital Dragon
2009-02-28, 01:21 AM

Cheers.

Just completed a great trade with Drew!
Quality and smooth trade all the way.
Thanks very much!!

Digital Dragon
2009-02-28, 01:24 AM
Completed my first trade with DigitalDragon, great trader, nice shows and an overall nice guy. Thanks man:thumbsup

Yes a great trade it was my friend !!
You are highly recommended and it was a pleasure to trade with you!
Smooth and stress free is the way to go!!
Thanks for everything and lets rock and roll again sometimes!!

Liverpool_FC
2009-03-07, 04:48 PM
Digital Dragon is a great trader, he kept in contact the whole time, sent really fast and even took the time to redo a disc for me so that the audio would work for me. What can I say about the guy that hasn't been said already.....

Thanks for the awesome trade my friend, hope to do plenty more with you!

Digital Dragon
2009-03-10, 12:21 AM
Hey thanks for the feedback and i just got your package and everything was great !! Thanks very much and lets do it again soon !!

metalicko
2009-03-12, 08:38 PM
Double D's, my friend you have achieved legendary trade status in my house. Thanks for all the great trades. Highly recommended trader.

antinea
2009-03-15, 03:15 AM
AWESOME TRADER !!!!!! :clap::clap:
communication, dvds, package .... everything is perfect
highly recommended :thumbsup

sybrmacdvds
2009-03-28, 09:41 AM
:clap:once again digital dragon has come through with flying colors! you are one of true traders of this comunity.:clap:

awesome shows!!!:thumbsup
great comunication!!!:thumbsup
fast shipping!!!:thumbsup

always a pleasure dave!!!:D

dave....:wave:

Corum
2009-03-28, 10:46 PM
Another great trade with DD just finished up.

Can't wait for the next. :)

charli
2009-04-08, 06:02 PM
I just watched the shows that I got in our last trade, they are excellent! Thanks again Dave!

:thumbsup

nunomoreira1
2009-04-21, 08:03 PM
I just did my 1st trade(hope to trade again soon) with DIGITAL DRAGON and he is an excellent trader ! highly recommended,one of the best!!!if you haven't traded with him before,you should do it!!Thanks again!:clap::clap::):)

Nuno

Corum
2009-05-12, 09:41 AM
Did another great trade with Digital. Always a good time. Can't wait for the next. :)

sybrmacdvds
2009-05-31, 08:46 PM
well, yet another sucessful trade completed again. digital dragon is one of the best traders around. cheers buddy.:clap:

awesome dvd list.:thumbsup
awesome person.:thumbsup
very professional.:thumbsup

dave.:wave:

Joe Carr
2009-06-19, 04:03 PM
Another great trade ...
Amazing footage & great shows
Thanks so much for everything Dave
can not wait for the next one ...

Joe

Corum
2009-06-20, 10:40 AM
Another successful trade. :D

Love trading with this guy.

sybrmacdvds
2009-06-21, 08:35 PM
awesome dave, everything was fantastic as always. until next time, take care bro!:wave:

Metfan72
2009-06-24, 10:23 AM
Just did my first ever trade with someone on here and I am grateful it was with Super Dave, LOL.

Awesome trade. Discs are perfect, super fast delivery and all around great guy.

Thanks for the trade, very much appreciated.

Donald Melton
2009-06-30, 06:12 AM
I just finished another great trade with the Digital Dragon.
What can I say. Dave's reputation here speaks for it's self.
Great Guy. Awesome list. Super trader. Thanks again Dave.:wave:

Corum
2009-07-04, 03:15 PM
Another fantastic trade with Dave. Always a class act. :)

Joe Carr
2009-07-23, 04:04 PM
What can I say that wasn't said about Dave

Awesome?
Terrific?
Greater than Great?
Honest?
Fast?
Reliable?

I could go on on ...

THANKS Dave for the great trade

Joe

Always up for a few good trades

Corum
2009-08-08, 11:11 AM
Completed yet another great trade with Dave.

Many thanks. :)

ssiscool
2009-08-09, 12:47 PM
Just finished my first trade with Dave. I hope to do more soon.

auriel
2009-08-12, 11:17 PM
Dave is an awesome trader, we just finished our first trade. Everything went great, I can't wait for the next one! :)

Metfan72
2009-08-22, 01:18 PM
2nd trade with Dave and just as awesome as the first.

Awesome list, fast shipping and excellent media.

An asset to the trading world. Thanks Dave, glad to have another Canadian to rely on for quick and easy trading.

BaconAerosmith
2009-08-22, 06:55 PM
Yes the Aerosmith tour is such a pity but misuderstandings can be straightened out. Dave is great trader. But everyone already knows that.

Thanks for the Trade. :wave::thumbsup

queen86
2009-08-23, 09:07 PM
hi just made other trade with dave he is nice guy and honest trader:thumbsup:

thanks digital dragon

sybrmacdvds
2009-09-05, 12:23 PM
yet another flawless trade with dave completed again. :clap: thanks for all the great shows.:D

awesome person!!!:thumbsup
awesome dvd list!!!:thumbsup
very professional!!!:thumbsup

dave...

spearhead11
2009-09-08, 03:56 PM
Finished my first trade with Dave . Great trader , nice and reliable . Highly recommended .

Corum
2009-09-15, 07:32 AM
Just finished another great trade with Dave. Always more on the horizon. :)

Joe Carr
2009-09-15, 03:22 PM
Another great trade & hassle free
with Dave ...
I will keep trading with him till the cows come home :D

Thanks Dave

Joe

Corum
2009-11-02, 06:52 AM
Finished my umpteenth trade with DD. Fast and excellent as always. :thumbsup

sybrmacdvds
2009-11-08, 01:32 AM
your awesome dude! thank you! you should be getting your package anytime now. always a pleasure trading with you dave. until next time, take care.

awesome trader!!!:thumbsup
awesome person!!!:thumbsup

dave...

queen86
2010-01-23, 09:37 PM
dave is great trader and nice guy i have trader with him 4 times just did other trade with him thanks dave

Corum
2010-02-04, 10:59 AM
Finished another trade with Dave. Always a great time. :thumbsup

Joe Carr
2010-03-22, 03:20 PM
Another Great trade ...
Great List ,Great footage
Great Trader ...

Thanks so much Dave for everything ...

=======================================================

Joe Carr Boots

sybrmacdvds
2010-04-13, 05:27 PM
dave, your the man! got the dvds dude! everything was awesome as always. i hope you get yours soon. thanks bro! until next time.

awesome trader!!!:thumbsup
awesoem guy!!!:thumbsup

dave...

Corum
2010-04-17, 02:36 PM
Did my umpteenth trade with DD. One of my all time fav traders. Can't go wrong. :thumbsup

auriel
2010-04-26, 02:49 PM
Finished up another trade with Digital Dragon last week and everything went very well - he's super nice, and has a great list. Thanks Dave!

Joe Carr
2010-08-08, 01:03 PM
"BUMP"

This trader is under rated ...
Great person & very cooperative
Thanks...Dave for every thing ...

Joe Carr:D

Joe Carr
2010-08-18, 12:22 PM
Thanks so much Dave for all
the Chriss Isaak Soundstage upgrade is AWESOME!!!
and the freebies very cool
you are a GREAT Trader!!!!! :clap:

Joe Carr

Corum
2010-08-18, 01:06 PM
Just did another with Dave as well. Great discs from a great guy! :)

ilove2rock
2010-10-02, 08:43 PM
Just finished a sweet trade with Dave! Have to say he was awesome all the way, great communication, and very fast to mail! I would love to do more with him in the future! :D

Thank you Dave, YOU ROCK! :wave:

queen86
2010-10-03, 03:01 PM
THANKS DAVE I HAVE MADE 5 TRADES WITH Digital Dragon AND ALL HAVE BEEN EX FAST WITH IS SHIPPING HE IS NOT LIKE OTHER TRADERS I HAVE HAD WHO SHIPP SLOW
HE IS FAST AND EX