PDA

View Full Version : Perplexed In Indiana

Craig Miller
2008-03-07, 11:54 PM
Hello fellow technobabblers,

I'm new to the Traders Den. I'm on a HP Pavillion Comcast HS Internet and using Bit Torrent. I have some problem d/ling anything I have seen (Failure 41) in the bottom left hand side of my d/l window and the right side says "Checking for Firewall". Every time I try I get the same thing. I know my firewall is off as I have downloaded from another source. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong ?

Thanx in Advance
Craig

splumer
2008-03-12, 08:04 AM
ComCast has been blocking BT downloads, I know. It may be related to that.

Drewa311
2008-03-14, 12:59 PM
Hello fellow technobabblers,

I'm new to the Traders Den. I'm on a HP Pavillion Comcast HS Internet and using Bit Torrent. I have some problem d/ling anything I have seen (Failure 41) in the bottom left hand side of my d/l window and the right side says "Checking for Firewall". Every time I try I get the same thing. I know my firewall is off as I have downloaded from another source. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong ?

Thanx in Advance
Craig

try utorrent

U2Lynne
2008-03-14, 01:22 PM
If you are a Comcast user, which you are, you will most likely have problems uploading (seeding) a show after you have completed your download. Do a search in this forum on "sandvining" to read up on this.