PDA

View Full Version : Questionable Trader: gdlz

Skippy35
2008-02-29, 09:41 AM
Gdlz has some good shows on his list. I got his discs in 3 days, and he had sent me some extra stuff as well! Good communicator too. Couldn't have asked for a trade to go any smoother. :D

I just hope he thinks the same of me

Luis Ferreira
2008-03-05, 05:42 PM
Yup he is a Great Trader.

Peace and Happy Trading

Luís

coeconspiritor
2008-04-04, 10:43 PM
I just finished up a trade with him, and I just wanna say that everything posted above my comments is true.
Great list, excellent communication, and quick turn-around.

He's definitely one of the good guys! :clap:

TerryKath73
2008-07-16, 03:04 PM
gdlz (Hotst Becker) from Gemany contacted ME in March about a trade. I sent his 8 discs out within days. After a few months of not recieving my discs, I contacted him. He said he was having burner problems but would get it fixed and then send out the discs. He then said on May 21st that my discs had been sent. I sent a PM thanking him that has never been read, his mailbox is full. He hasn't been on this site since. This sucks. :mad:

pargazo82
2008-07-16, 03:17 PM
yeah i know that kind of traders I don´t like :mad:
sorry pal

TerryKath73
2008-09-01, 01:38 PM
Well, It's now September and still no discs from gdlz. His mailbox has been full for over 4 months now. It's been said before, karma is a bitch. I'll leave it at that. On a positive note, I've traded with countless excellent traders on this site, and this was the only time I've ever had a problem. Big thanks to everyone else I've dealt with.