PDA

View Full Version : Unbale to Load XXX.torrent: Invalid Torrent file!

rainmanz
2008-02-18, 08:37 AM
Every torrent i try to run from this site lately is giveing em an error in BitTorrent 6.0.2 of "Unbale to Load XXX.torrent: Invalid Torrent file!" I was gtting this message with .torrent files from this site with my old client, so i upgraded to the lates version. What am I doing wrong?

U2Lynne
2008-02-18, 10:47 AM
Every torrent i try to run from this site lately is giveing em an error in BitTorrent 6.0.2 of "Unbale to Load XXX.torrent: Invalid Torrent file!" I was gtting this message with .torrent files from this site with my old client, so i upgraded to the lates version. What am I doing wrong?
This is the wrong thread to post this in, you should make your own thread in Technobabble, but are you downloading the torrent file onto your desktop first?

rainmanz
2008-02-18, 11:19 AM
This is the wrong thread to post this in, you should make your own thread in Technobabble, but are you downloading the torrent file onto your desktop first?

no, downloading to folder then trying to start. must be something else, i tried azureus and am getting same error with all torrents from all sites.

U2Lynne
2008-02-18, 11:32 AM
I moved these posts to their own thread.

You are a comcast user, so that is one strike against you (search this forum or the internet for "comcast" or "comcast bittorrent"). But, this actually sounds more like a computer issue, than an ISP issue.

It looks like you used to be able to download shows using torrents, so what changed about the time that you started having problems? Any software upgrades?