PDA

View Full Version : EAC & MAKE torrent2 difficulties.....

Sid
2005-03-24, 04:56 PM
I'm finally back online with my new pc(OS WIN XP MEDIA 2005).
I have tackled the firewall issues & all other programs with no troubles except for EAC & MAKE torrent2.
Neither program will download correctly.
I tried all V's of EAC new & old with no luck.

I'm going offline for the night shortly so any help or suggestions are appreciated.
I will check back in the AM :)

Five
2005-03-24, 05:49 PM
that's weird, Sid. everything seems to be working fine on my end. so long as you can still post here I assure you we will find a way to get these progs to you.

U2Lynne
2005-03-24, 07:33 PM
What exactly is the downloading problem? Are you saying they won't download at all or that once downloaded they won't install or something else completely?

h_vargas
2005-03-24, 08:17 PM
very curious, indeed. i'd have to 2nd U2Lynne's questions - programs not downloading at all, or not installing, or something else?

also, if worse comes to worse, you could always either have a dual-boot system, or get a program like VirtualPC that'll run any OS off your system's RAM (as i understand it)... that could be beneficial as a temporary "fix" if you can't get the issue sorted for a bit.

Sid
2005-03-25, 04:17 PM
back again....I finally got EAC to take ...have no idea what I did :lol

But no luck with MT2...getting a runtime error 216

Sid
2005-03-25, 04:47 PM
Got MT2 to work...
found the exe. ,opened properties & opened program using windows ME compatability :D :D :D

thanks everyone :wave:

RainDawg
2005-03-29, 08:09 AM
If you have more problems with MT2, you may want to consider using Azureus to create the torrent file. I think the interface is a bit cleaner, and if you use it for BT already, that's one less program you need to have installed.

By the way, congrats on the new PC upgrade finally coming!