PDA

View Full Version : Where Does Azureus Save Created torrents?

Phlimphlam
2008-01-09, 12:21 PM
Yes I'm a total noob here, I just just created a torrent and am trying to upload it but I have no idea where az is set to default save 'em.

U2Lynne
2008-01-09, 01:22 PM
Go to Azureus > Options > Files > Torrents and it should say the name of the default directory to save torrent files.

Phlimphlam
2008-01-09, 04:21 PM
Well yeah that's where it saves downloaded torrents but I meant the torrent that I create using Az, I followed the FAQ instructions on how to do so but it never mentions where the file gets saved.

pawel
2008-01-09, 04:53 PM
Is it so hard to follow messages on screen? :wtf: Azureus displays a window where to save the torrent file - wherever you want. It's third window.

Phlimphlam
2008-01-09, 05:11 PM
Likewise would it of been so hard to include that in the FAQ? I followed it step by step so I guess I would of been better off without it.

U2Lynne
2008-01-09, 05:11 PM
Well yeah that's where it saves downloaded torrents but I meant the torrent that I create using Az, I followed the FAQ instructions on how to do so but it never mentions where the file gets saved.
Um, no, it says "Save .torrent files" where I directed you. That is the .torrent file, not the flac or shn or whatever files that you are downloading. If you just go to "Azureus > options > Files" then you are inputing where to default save stuff you download.

We can't include that in the FAQ because everyone has a different directory there. And some people don't check that box so it may be asking you were to save it.

Phlimphlam
2008-01-09, 05:25 PM
Alright I just found that, didn't realize there was another sub-folder.

Thank you.