PDA

View Full Version : Notices regarding the Led Zeppelin torrent - both rescinded

U2Lynne
2007-12-13, 11:54 AM
I think some of you saw that the Led Zeppelin torrent was pulled yesterday. It was pulled because I received two separate notices asking to have it removed from our site. One of the notices was from GrayZone and this morning they sent a retraction. We have since gotten a retraction from the IPBI also. So, feel free to share them!

Please disregard the below notice. We officially rescind it and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your cooperation, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

update Friday morning from the IPBI:
Hi Lynne,

Thanks for your email, and we are in full agreement with the email from Grayzone, so please disregard the notice.

Please also feel free to email me back with any questions

Kindest Regards

I just wanted to let you know what was going on.

NARFNARF
2007-12-14, 02:29 AM
you are our hero lynt.

KoolKat
2007-12-14, 10:38 AM
They had a listen then :lol:

K_K

dorrcoq
2007-12-14, 12:34 PM
Never did understand why you would get notices, and yet DIME, where it originated and where it has been grabbed over 10,000 times, never pulled it.

U2Lynne
2007-12-14, 01:13 PM
Never did understand why you would get notices, and yet DIME, where it originated and where it has been grabbed over 10,000 times, never pulled it.
Yeah, I do find that pretty interesting. And, we didn't get just one notice about it, but two. :hmm:

E_rock
2007-12-14, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I do find that pretty interesting. And, we didn't get just one notice about it, but two. :hmm:

It was Vlad and one of his many personalities.

patrick1963
2007-12-14, 05:35 PM
This news is tripping me out. Kudos to Lynne.

vladsmythe
2007-12-16, 03:38 PM
It was Vlad and one of his many personalities.

Wasn't me. I think.