2007-10-31, 09:38 PM
I am using uTorrent. I originally began downloading an audio torrent from here with another client until downloading stopped at around 40 % (it went into 'connecting to peers' mode so I stopped and exited that client). I fired up uTorrent as I just learned that it is the preferred client on this site and added the orignal torrent to resume the download. To my joy the torrent came to life showing dl/ul activity, however the per cent done started at zero. I let this go on and am now at almost 30% done. I checked on the size of the folder where the data is downloading to and it is showing the size of the complete torrent. I am confused as to what is going on.