PDA

View Full Version : Help Please...with my ratio.

davide2002
2007-09-08, 11:26 PM
First off...thanks to everyone on this GREAT Board!

I am currently downloading a Zep show...here's my stats...

Welcome, davide2002.
(1.59 GB/583.13 MB/0.36)

As I am downloading this, I am not uploading any at all...is there anything I can do with this?

Next, I have a fully downloaded Police show which I downloaded from here with BitLORD....I am now using utorrent and want to move this over so that I could up my ratio and tried following the faq instructions but the torrent does not move over...help please and THANKS!!

U2Lynne
2007-09-09, 12:20 AM
The current situation on the show you are downloading is:
Seeders: 5, Leechers: 1, Completed: 764

You are the ONLY leecher, there is noone for you to upload to. There needs to be another leecher in order for you to upload at all.

GRC
2007-09-09, 07:41 AM
... tried following the faq instructions but the torrent does not move over...

... as the computers used to say in the cheesy sci-fi flicks ...

"Insufficient data. Does not compute. Insufficient data. Does not compute." :hmm:

Tell us more. Are you getting any error messages? What stage are you at when the torrent 'does not move over'? etc etc :hmm:

Regards, Graham

E_rock
2007-09-09, 08:48 AM
....tried following the faq instructions but the torrent does not move over...

Just re-download the torrent. UTorrent will check to 100% and away you go. Provided there is someone to seed to.

Good move on ditching that BitLord. :thumbsup

davide2002
2007-09-10, 03:16 AM
Just re-download the torrent. UTorrent will check to 100% and away you go. Provided there is someone to seed to.

Good move on ditching that BitLord. :thumbsup

Thanks....right from scratch. I still have the original torrent saved on my hard drive from the Bitlord files i had...can i not move that over using utorrent?

Homebrew101
2007-09-10, 08:39 AM
Just open the torrent file in ytorrent and point it to save the files to the same folder you have the files in from using Bitlord and it will check the files and download what is still missing.