PDA

View Full Version : download problems

zigster123
2007-07-19, 05:12 AM
When I try to download a torrent (Kaiser Chiefs) the pop up I get at Utorrent gives only 1 choice: cancel, I also downloaded Roxy Music, which works fine. I had the same problems with a few Johnny Cash shows, after 15 tries or so they finally started. Does anybody know what that is?

Five
2007-07-19, 11:23 AM
that is indeed very strange... never seen anything like that.

is it possible for you to attatch a screenshot of the error?

Homebrew101
2007-07-19, 11:38 AM
If what you are seeing in utorrent is that the SAVE button is grayed out, just try clicking on it anyway. Mine does this lately (upgrade to 1.7.1 maybe?) but after clicking on the grayed out SAVE it becomes active.

zigster123
2007-07-19, 12:47 PM
I'll have to wait for anothe rtorrent, it just worked again on Kaiser Chiefs, next time I'll try and add a screenshot.

saltman
2007-07-19, 01:58 PM
When I try to download a torrent (Kaiser Chiefs) the pop up I get at Utorrent gives only 1 choice: cancel, I also downloaded Roxy Music, which works fine. I had the same problems with a few Johnny Cash shows, after 15 tries or so they finally started. Does anybody know what that is?do you use firefox? I think the latest few versions are a little buggy for this. When buttons are greyed out, you can hit the greyed out one a couple of times and it will work.

zigster123
2007-07-19, 10:51 PM
do you use firefox? I think the latest few versions are a little buggy for this. When buttons are greyed out, you can hit the greyed out one a couple of times and it will work.
I do use Firefox, I'll hit the grey butoon next time. Just thought that since it was greyed out, it wouldn't work