PDA

View Full Version : After Edit, what will Author my DVD?

Voodoochild137
2007-07-17, 01:03 AM
Ok, So I'm making a compilation DVD through Windows Movie Maker. It is going to be a collection of SRV's best Jimi Covers (Video) with intros and drop ins and all kinds of good stuff. Something to keep me busy. I have Roxio, will this help me finish the DVD when I'm done editing all the pieces together? (granted after I've published it to a .WMV or AVI file)

I am using DVD Decrypter, but with no compression at all, just to lift the chapters out of existing bootlegs.

Also, who would be interested in it?

KoolKat
2007-07-17, 09:41 AM
There are many ways to do what you are asking.
In fact there are many ways to do what you want to do.
Unfortunatly the only thing you are using that "teech" would give a tick for is the use of DvD Decrypter.

My suggestion,to save me explaining again,is to search amongst the forum topics as there are many threads already that will show you a better way...keeping it lossless.

K_K

Voodoochild137
2007-07-19, 02:22 AM
ok, I have managed the lossless part.

For anyone with knowledge of GUI for DVDAuthor:

How do I: "In particular the time indicator is not correct (specially for elementary streams). The program accepts elementary streams (these are multiplexed with mplex during the final creation of the DVD) or ready multiplexed streams, however the streams have to be multiplexed with mplex and the - f 8 option, otherwise they will not be accepted by dvdauthor."